Proposed Judicial Review Proceedings

crfx250
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6023 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am sure crfx would appreciate that comment.

He is still away but I am sure he will up-date everybody on his return

Jan

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just say about the phone call I have just received from JESSIA MORDEN MP She is emailing me something of interest in connection with a cross party support group I will post it on mine when it comes.

"I think crfx has put a lot of work into this"

Definately. CRFX has been fighting the good fight or as long as I've been a member of this forum. I salute him.

A £35 pound bank charge is not a charge for a service. Its theft.

Hi moderators - anybody want me to post up the legal advice in full anywhere?

or shall I just leave the link

I think crfx has put a lot of work into this and although it is not the result he hoped for I am sure he would want people to know.

Jan

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Sorry olden I was off line for a few days with computer problems. Can you post a link please.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hello caro, yes I would like to do that I posted it on olden v Barclays bank and on the MPs Campaign responses. Now I am going to sound really stupid but I don't know how to post the links?? regards Val

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Well caro, I now know I am a bigger dummy than I thought I was, I have been copying and pasting everything, just never thought it was the same way to post a link. did try it earlier but it looked too long. so I thought it was wrong.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/109753-mps-campaign-responses-new-post.html