hsbc cca

lolly371
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6020 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks, buller. so the credit card agreement is impossible to read( the lone one in a previous post, and the last one in the group). the rest seem okay, so i will try to talk you through the credit card one if you like. the rest are 2 pages for my flexi loan and then one page for my personal loan.

i'm just trying to establish if they enforcable, really. i want to check that all the prescribed terms are in place; for example, the flexi loan is two pages. on the second page, it contains the terms and conditions, but no personal information to directly link it to the first. i dont really know what im looking for, i just need a bit of leeway so i can stop them overdrawing me further each month, and accept a payment plan.

thanks so much all of you. i have a horrible feeling theres nothing i can do, but im not giving up until i have to, and it is great to know that there are so many people willing to help. i have been looking at the personal loan, and just above the signature it says 'This agreement is subject to the terms set out on page 2' but there is no page 2, does that make a difference?

It may well make a difference if you have never had page 2!

Also is the signature genuine? I have heard of some companies scanning sigs fron one doc to another. Of course I am not saying they have done this but I just thought i would let you know. Check every avenue!:)

You have probably signed it once the application was approved. You sign the agreement before they send the card. Thats what should happen!

yes i thought that may be the case. i told you i was clutching at straws!!!