Trustguard Security parking don't pay

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5834 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Have found this site whilst trying to get hold of Trustguard security parking, I have had exactly the same problem as the young man who has written saying his dad is now getting a parking fine for £205. my daughter had a ticket in march and was told exactly the same to send a sae and they would let her know what is going on. As the registered keeper of the car I am now being charged £205 which I am refusing to pay, as this is a real [problem], they reckon again with me that they never recevied the cheque and then payment goes upto £205

• 3 weeks later...

In March my daughter parked outside a halls of residence for nurses to unload things, she got a ticket and rang ticket master to arrange payment/or appeal. They told her to send in the ticket with a SAE and a cheque for £80 and if the appeal was sucessful they would send the cheque back in the sae, she heard nothing so assumed they had taken the money out of her boyfriends account and didn't think anymore about it.

In August I received a bill from CCS claiming I owed £205 for the non payment of the fine. It took me a while to get to speak to anyone and when i did get throught to ticketguard they were extremely rude and said we hadn't sent the cheque. It appears they tell you to send in the cheque, do not cash it and then say never received it and bill you £205 a couple of months later.

It has been left they are taking me to court, I noticed that similar tactics have been used by another person on this site and have said ok take me to court !!

• 1 month later...

Thanks for your advice will do that, have also been in touch with The Ferret, a HTV program that investigates these sort of things and they too willbe looking into it. there email address is of the jounalist is Kay.Byrne@itvwales. good luck. I have received other letters from CCS who are trying to collect the money for Trustguard but I would rather see them in court than pay them

• 4 weeks later...

just to let you all know have been in touch with XRAY BBc wales and they are looking into this as other people have same problem.

Had further letter from them saying it was pre legal notification and more money owed to them when i rang and said the bbc were looking at it they mentioned about me going back and paying the original £80 ??????????

• 5 months later...

Trustguard have had their BPA membership revoked, DVLA suspended their access rights to their records and the BBC/DTI/Companies House are chasing them.

I sent a letter to the authorities about their breach...

Check this out!

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/203b1b12357c910e16be4baf80fabe8b/compdetails

Accounting Reference Date: 30/06

Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)

Next Accounts Due: 30/04/2008 OVERDUE

Last Return Made Up To: 30/06/2007

Next Return Due: 28/07/2008

I've looked into this and it seems if a member of the public complain to Companies House about the non filed documents then they will chase for compliance.. this could mean "striking them off" (doesn't sound good :-) or even prosecution of the Director.

We should all fire off complaints :-p see how they like ACTUAL threats of court appearances hanging over their heads. (actually the person who would face prosecution would be the girlfriend of Martin Harries... the BBC state on their X-ray site he is change of the company, odd he has his girlfriend as the person who would legally take the fall if the company gets in trouble... he's either hiding a shady business past behind her... or is setting the poor lady up for a fall.)

Check out the BBC site http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/x-ray/sites/allarticles/updates/10p01_trustguard_security.shtml looks like the wheels are falling of their little money spinning enterprise. His girlfriend in breach of the Companies Act (a criminal offence, lets see if things get rocky at home if we get companies house to prosecute), debt collection agencies turning down his business, and everyone cottoning on to their unscrupulous practices.. He He! Power to the people :-)

Ok. More Trustguard info.

It seems a company called "Parking Control" have taken over all Trust guards contracts (I wonder if the sites themselves have been notified of this change) and they will be persuiuing all Trustguards outstanding debts.

Parking Control is the Trading name of Magnaco Ltd a company who according to it's website Work Products Direct seems to sell a lot of parking related equipment but not do any acctual onsite enforcment.

Now I'm wondering if A) They have a BPA membership under either name

B) If there is any legal documented evidence of the debts" they have apparently "purchased" from Trustguard.

I smell an even fishier turn of events from Trustguard (oddly enough Parking Controls number is answered by the trustguard staff!)

Time for a bit more investigation I think.

(Oh and Parking control are up to date with Company House. Their accounts are due on the 31st May 2008 . I think this company House will be getting another public complaint about missing accounts if that date is missed.)