Halifax Chill Out Thread.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5334 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's this about you avoiding that ironing of yours, I did ALL mine this morning, it took me bloody ages, anyway off out for a couple of hours, catch you all later.

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What's this about you avoiding that ironing of yours, I did ALL mine this morning, it took me bloody ages, anyway off out for a couple of hours, catch you all later.

*Bo looks at ironing pile!*

"Stuff it - will do it tomorrow" - still on my "high" tonight:D :D :D

"addiction" is my middle name - take after me "mum":p

Excuse me :eek: :eek:

Ok, hello my name is SSl and im addicted......:cool:

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Yes, now we are admiting any addictions to CAG:eek:

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

And you do get a lot of practice...:lol::lol:

F&Q's... Read here

I thought you were going out tonight tilly??

Ironing Party, I ain't going to no ironing party, lol. Not unless it's to watch everyone doing theirs, I already did mine, & it took flamin' hours.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Addictions, now then let's see, well it ain't ironing, that's for certain! Lager & smoking, ooooh & my lappy.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Bo, I can see you.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Bo, I can see you.

Got sidetracked with IM's lol - not to mention my PMs (they were full so I had to do a bit of deleting:D )

Am also addicted to lager and smoking:D - am on the voddy and vimto tonight - well I have had my first victory today and am on major "high" - OH did all my housework today whilst I went out for the food shopping - he's pretty good anyway as he lived on his own for three years before I met him - he just doesn't do "dusting" but who am I to complain:D

It's rather nice to come home to a clean and tidy house - bless him - if Aggie had seen it last week she'd have been here like a shot:D - as in "How Clean is Your House"?

:D :D

Hello.

My name is Ben and I'm an addict.

I'm addicted to making DCA's run home to their mummies crying.

latest scores on the doors are

DCA's - 0 CB - 10 !!!!!

Oh yeah and I don't do any ironing ;)

D'ya know - you can't bog off anywhere without some piggin Ape putting his two pennethworth in:D - hey Hfx Chill Out Thread - respect for the monkey - he's "Mr Big" in the DCA Bog off world - well in my book anyway:D

Doesn't do ironing though:p - erm think I need to introduce him to the OH:-D :-D

Never had voddy and vimto. Must try it. :D

• Haha 1

F&Q's... Read here