Halifax Chill Out Thread.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5334 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rennrad.gif

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

Build up the sand bags first. . you may need the cover later.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

she will be after you if I manage to keep out of the way Kenny, thank god she didn`t get Overlows whip peitsche.gif

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

No fancy man. :(

But a really good friend. :D

• Haha 1

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

SSL some special celebratory fireworks- Enjoy!!

How cool are they!! Thanks Kenny, im so easy impressed, its scary!!

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Just been watchin most haunted live a blackpool.

How do people watch that every week...:confused:

F&Q's... Read here

has she gone yet? is it safe?

sofa.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Its ok stone you can come out to play!

F&Q's... Read here

Just been watchin most haunted live a blackpool.

How do people watch that every week...:confused:

Well you watched it !!. :eek: was it the one about the Ghost train again?:confused:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

I think so, i havnt taken that much interest, i just heard B/pool and thought id have a look.

Wish id not bothered lol.

F&Q's... Read here

Well allegedly there is a "real " ghost 12.gif in there know as cloggy . Many members of staff are supposed to have seen him, but all say " well I was working with this bloke and he saw him", never met one yet that has and I have been working there for ten years. I think it is a good story but prob bullsh*t

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

They called him cloggy cos he wore clogs! :lol::lol:

F&Q's... Read here

Thats what they said on the programme..:D I swear!!!

F&Q's... Read here