Clydesdale Store Card - Advice needed please!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5926 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all,

My partner has a store card which was issued for use in chain stores such as Jack Blair. The account is on a revolcing credit basis and is dealt with by Clydesdale.

We are looking at reclaiming the penalty charges isused on this store card account but I wondered if Clydesdale will not deal with this case due to exemption under the current OFT case. Can any advise on this?

I am not sure whether it only applies to current accounts for example with Clydesdale rather than store card accounts????

Can anyone help???

• 7 months later...
Hello all,

My partner has a store card which was issued for use in chain stores such as Jack Blair. The account is on a revolcing credit basis and is dealt with by Clydesdale.

We are looking at reclaiming the penalty charges isused on this store card account but I wondered if Clydesdale will not deal with this case due to exemption under the current OFT case. Can any advise on this?

I am not sure whether it only applies to current accounts for example with Clydesdale rather than store card accounts????

Can anyone help???

It should not apply as credit card claims are still gong through. Just make sure you make that clear on any court papers so the judge does not MISS that....

Penfold