Plutos vs. Natwest **WON**

Plutos
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6419 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The more nose the better - makes me look really popular that people are hanging out here!

Any other comments on the letter? I'm going to send it in an hour or two (and fax a copy to them). Is it correct to be mentioning interest and court fees (I made this bit up) or should I just mention the original claim?

PL

Ooops! I thought it was a bit strange not having any payment instructions but hey, too late for me now! Looks like it will be sent back then. Think I might give them a ring and explain, maybe I can cancel my cheque and send another today to avoid delay if the court agree.

Thanks for "sticking your nose in" as you put it! that's what we need around here!

cheers

SNATCHWEST and NOBBETS no scare me!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I thought. It is their fault that I have had to pay the fees, so they can pay them (unless they wish to contend the case in court, which

That's fine, now that you've filed a claim you're entitled to them. No harm in reminding Cobbetts.

Hi Plutos. Am watching your progress with interest. I am claiming £4,300 from Nat West. I had an immediate offer of £1,500 which I declined. I quickly received another offer from Stuart Higley himself, increasing the offer to £2,400. I had already threatened legal action in the first decline letter if a full settlement wasnt forthcoming. Do I need to send another decline of offer letter or can I go ahead with next step straight away? Im pretty new to this site so any help you can give me would be much appreciated. Cheers x

Hi Stansfield.

It would be great for you to start you own thread with this on. If you do this then everyone knows where to go to help you!

Briefly, I'd say you should at least write a letter to decline the offer - if it does get to court, I believe you should have shown that you have been reasonable. With mutliple offers, there obviously has to be a stage where you take them to court to stop them increasing the offer by a tenner every time.

Ask this again in your own thread - it'll be interesting to watch what answers you get

Cheers

PL

Hi Plutos. Am watching your progress with interest. I am claiming £4,300 from Nat West. I had an immediate offer of £1,500 which I declined. I quickly received another offer from Stuart Higley himself, increasing the offer to £2,400. I had already threatened legal action in the first decline letter if a full settlement wasnt forthcoming. Do I need to send another decline of offer letter or can I go ahead with next step straight away? Im pretty new to this site so any help you can give me would be much appreciated. Cheers x

Hi all, mind if I stick me nose in?

I had a cheque sent back from the court a couple of months ago, with a note saying they have to be made out to H.M.C.S. (Her Majestys Court service)

This is correct, your AQ cheque should indeed be made out to HMCS.

Cheers

Y

Credit Cards

Barclaycard -WON! Amex - WON! MBNA (x2) - WON!

Mint - WON! Monument - WON! Morgan Stanley - WON!

Egg - WON! Halifax - WON! Sainsbury's Bank - WON!

Citi Cards -WON!

Banks

08/06/06 Claim against NatWest started.

01/11/06 Case Closed :)

08/06/06 Claim against Halifax started

24/08/06 Case closed :)

Visit my forum: http://www.planet-watch.org/forum

congratulations and well done, i'm so not jealouse you jammy so and so, I'm at the same level as you were i had a partial offer which was declined on 04/10 so hopefully fingers crossed i shouldn't be to far of my settlement. Hope you have a good time celebrating.

Brilliant news, congratulations

NatWest claim filed 7th Sept, acknowledged 13/9, filed judgement by default 12/10/06,defence and cpr18 rec'd 13/10, Cobbetts AQ rec'd 1/11/06, offered £2000 2/11, refusal sent 3/11, cheque recd 18/11 for £3854.54...WON

Natwest 2nd account S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 19/9,request for payment sent 2/11, £165

Ace Cards & gifts S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 19/9, statements received 27/9, request for refund of £259 sent 28/9

***WON Ace cheque received 18/11***

Congratulations Plutos

Enjoy YOUR money ;)

Y

Credit Cards

Barclaycard -WON! Amex - WON! MBNA (x2) - WON!

Mint - WON! Monument - WON! Morgan Stanley - WON!

Egg - WON! Halifax - WON! Sainsbury's Bank - WON!

Citi Cards -WON!

Banks

08/06/06 Claim against NatWest started.

01/11/06 Case Closed :)

08/06/06 Claim against Halifax started

24/08/06 Case closed :)

Visit my forum: http://www.planet-watch.org/forum

Phew, the relief is amazing.

I bet it is...can't wait till we're there!!!

Congratulations, Plutos!!! :D

-Warms (Alexandra)-

---------------------------------------------

Whatever I post is just my opinion, no more, no less!:!:

NatWest=>settled in full, no strings!:D

NatWest creditcard=>settled in full, no strings!:D