Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4599 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We have disputed our account after no CCa but last friday we received a letter threatening legal action. They are desperate to collect in money and will disregard the rules to collect it in. They are just a bunch of dopey muppets with no knowledge of whats right and whats wrong.

Oh i got a nice threatning letter from them today "considering legal action" etc etc "we've been trying to contact you"...more lies !!!....Well ive just written back to them telling them straight, deal with my SAR answer the letters ive sent you (5 in total) and then possibly i might give them some loose change...but then again after the hell they have put me through the last two years...probably not !!

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well today I got my final attempt to pay letter.

They said they have written to me 3 times (local office?) They want me to contact them within 5 days, they will "listen sympathetically to any problem that I may have"

If they don't hear from me, they will consider LEGAL action, there letter is dated 8th May received today 13th May:confused:

Never mind they have not sent my reply to my CCA Request.

Balance differs from my Credit report to Letter Balance.

Ignored me, when I sent a letter for missold PPI?

They certainly will here from me!!

wow they must have a new "standard threatning letter"...thats inch perfect to the one i recieved friday !!!!:D

• 2 weeks later...

Sent my SAR to Welscum nearly three months ago....no reply, just the usual threatning letters from them, mind you they,ve given up trying to phone me now which is a blessing !!!. Also sent a CCA request in 11 days ago now..also no reply as of yet, but im going to start chasing them up this week, ive recently come into an inheritance and my wife and myself one are expecting a baby in July and we want to buy a house and this is hanging over us and i want it sorted, seriously thinking about just handing it over to a solicitor to deal with !!!

Well I got a reply to my CCA request, just have to check it against my original copy I have!!

Despite the fact I requested a CCA they sent a letter.."thank you for your subject access report" umm no I havn't requested that one yet!!:rolleyes:

They also enclosed a statement, please could someone let me know what the hell these charges are:

Fee Disbursement - £195.00

Capitilsation - £100.00

and of course I can clearly see the Insurance premiums at nearly £3000K!!

Thats what im dying to recieve back from Welcome copys of both my original and re-write loan agreements so i can check them against my copys, i just want to move on with my life but seems these low-lifes dont want to play ball and hand over paperwork, thats why im considering going down the solicitor route (if its a good idea im not sure) !!

No thats one thing i havent done, im just playing very dumb....but ill admit its starting to try my patience !!....thats why im considering just handing the whole thing over to a solicitor.....Would you consider that a wise move Post ?

Can't see that anyone posted this from yesterday so here goes (apols if already posted)...

RNS Number : 8127S Cattles PLC 26 May 2009

26 May, 2009

Cattles plc

Appointment of new COO for Welcome Financial Services

Cattles is today pleased to announce the appointment, subject to FSA approval, of Paul Mackin as Chief Operating Officer of its major lending subsidiary, Welcome Financial Services, with effect from 5 June 2009.

Paul joins from Littlewoods Shop Direct Group, where he has been managing director of its Financial Services division, Everyday Financial Solutions since 2006. He has also previously held senior roles with Legal & Trade Financial Services Ltd, a division of New York-based IntelliRisk Management Corp, HFC Bank, Time Retail Finance and GE Capital GCF UK.

Welcoming his appointment, the Chairman of Cattles Norman Broadhurst said: "I am delighted that Paul is joining us. He has over 20 years' experience in consumer financial services and considerable expertise in areas which are core to our business recovery as we continue our current discussions with our banks and debt providers."

Shouldnt that state..."He has over 20 years experience in ripping off consumers working for shady financial institutions ?"

Evening all, had the little loves ring me today off not one but three different mobile no.s.......Answered/fell for the first one, soon cut em off when they said the magic words "we are calling on behalf of Welcome Finance".....Desperation comes to mind !!!

just a quick update guys,

after much deliberation the OH and myself, have reluctantly taken the decision due to the complexity of our case with the welscum shinnanigans, (and clock ticking away,so to speak), we have contacted a firm of solicitors to see if they will take our case on.... as much as we think we would win the case anyway, we have not got the time to deal with it as we would like, but given the fact that we have so much evidence to show welscum upfor what they are in a court of law. We feel that it should be in the hands of the trained proffessionals to get the best possible outcome for us, and hopefully will be able to pass on anything we learn from this for the benefit of other caggers...we will keep you posted, will let you know when we have had our meeting...

The positive gained from this course of action will allow us to deal with the other **** bag company who have made our life hell for the past 5 years, this we will do at our own leisure, allong with all the other leeching parasites..one by one we will take them down!!!!

thanks so far for all the support shown by you guys....

Post i am still interested in what you have re the ppi/disclosure and my most recent laughable letter though...cheers

Your not alone in that respect, i too have a solicitors appointment this week (tuesday) im fed up of getting no answers from Welcome, no replys to my SAR and CCA requests so im going to hand it over and get it dealt with properly !!!

You wanna see the letter they sent me today,:D

Your account has been transferred to the Collections Dept etc etc and need you to phone us etc etc, There are various methods of payment and as a valued customer, we will also consider an opportunity to settle your account at a greatly reduced figure....Ha Ha Ha....Which translates to we are skint and need to raise £500m ASAP !!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Just had a letter from Welcome offering me a 50% reduction if i pay in a lump sum to clear my account, amazing since ive got a solicitor involved they've started playing ball, incredible how they can drop my balance from £5233 to £2616...they must be mega desperate !!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4599 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks