style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6547 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

the right forum i suppose :???::roll:

Right OH is over her limit due to charges and i am due to finailse the dpa letter. We are continuing to pay the min balance for now - even though we know that she will get charge £25 overlimit fee and interest next month.

Is it quicker and easier to directly phone Halifax CC up to ask for all current charges within the last 3-6 months or so to be refunded and to not charge ANY more otherwise i will be claiming ALL charges on the account, or shall i go the whole hog and send a letter asking for all the statements since the account was open - as OH cant rem when she opened the account [in dpa letter you have to specify a date].?

i have read the faqs ect and have the templates read and waiting; - one quick question though:

The prem letter for charges - do i just edit out the bank references and put in the CC details etc?

anyother info will add if needed nad when i remember it :rolleyes:

TIA

Either send to Dunfermline or the following: -

Halifax plc

Retail Bank Collections

P.O. Box 607

Trinity Road

Halifax

West Yorkshire

HX1 2UJ

Jeep (The Wife & I)

Halifax joint a/c (£3800 charges + £40 interest on charges over 11 years) - paid in full 23/06/06

Halifax joint a/c new charges £1100 - LBA sent 02/08/06

Halifax 2nd a/c (£1500 charges + £150 interest on charges) - partial payment received 13/07/06 (no s69 interest) - AQ filed 07/08/06 - Court awarded 50% of s69 interest (Bank didn't turn up!)

Halifax Visa (#1) Data Protection Act sent - statements arrived - £350 so far

Halifax Visa (#2) Data Protection Act sent - refunded £170

DONATE - Support this site, it supported you!

Follow the route: FAQs > Template Library > Parachute Account > Bank Forums > Spreadsheet

All advice given in good faith and without prejudice or liability, to be taken at your own risk!

the right forum i suppose :???::roll:

Right OH is over her limit due to charges and i am due to finailse the dpa letter. We are continuing to pay the min balance for now - even though we know that she will get charge £25 overlimit fee and interest next month.

Is it quicker and easier to directly phone Halifax CC up to ask for all current charges within the last 3-6 months or so to be refunded and to not charge ANY more otherwise i will be claiming ALL charges on the account, or shall i go the whole hog and send a letter asking for all the statements since the account was open - as OH cant rem when she opened the account [in dpa letter you have to specify a date].?

i have read the faqs ect and have the templates read and waiting; - one quick question though:

The prem letter for charges - do i just edit out the bank references and put in the CC details etc?

anyother info will add if needed nad when i remember it :rolleyes:

TIA

I would ask for full statements and go through them to build up the full picture. I'm currently doing this with my wife's HFX CC. Don't worry about the dates, just ask for all data related to the card account. Once you have this then do the Prelim with the relevant account details. Just check the wording refers to the CC account once you have made your changes to the letter.

• Confused 1

Jeep (The Wife & I)

Halifax joint a/c (£3800 charges + £40 interest on charges over 11 years) - paid in full 23/06/06

Halifax 2nd a/c (£1500 charges + £150 interest on charges) - partial payment received 13/07/06 (no s69 interest) - AQ filed 07/08/06 - Court awarded 50% of s69 interest (Bank didn't turn up!)

Follow the route: FAQs > Template Library > Parachute Account > Bank Forums > Spreadsheet

All advice given in good faith and without prejudice or liability, to be taken at your own risk!

is this fine?

Halifax PLC

Retail Bank Collections

P.O. Box 607

Trinity Road

Halifax

West Yorkshire

HX1 2UJ

19th JUNE 2006

Data Protection Act 1998

Subject Access Request

Dear Sir/Madam

ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please supply me with a complete list of transactions and charges relating to my credit card account. Alternatively, a complete set of statements for all the data relating to my total account period will be acceptable.

Additionally, where there has been any event in my account history over this period which has required manual intervention by any member of your staff, or any other person, I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have either caused or resulted in that manual intervention, or other evidence of that manual intervention in relation to my credit card.

If you are unable to supply this data because there has been no such manual intervention, then please be so kind as to confirm this in your response.

I enclose the statutory maximum fee of £10. You have 40 days in which to comply. Furthermore, if I discover that you have levied disproportionate penalties against me, then I shall be reclaiming them, and also reclaiming the enclosed £10 DPA subject access request fee.

If there is specific information which you require in order to satisfy yourself as to my identity, please let me know by return. However, please note that the above address is the one which you normally use to communicate my private business to me and which you have hitherto found to be acceptable.

I would be happy to collect the Data from my local branch.

Yours faithfully,

[name]

The underlined is edited because OH cant remember the dates ect.

is this fine?

The underlined is edited because OH cant remember the dates ect.

Looks good to me - I used 'from when the account was opened' or words to that effect and the whole pile arrived right back into the 90's! :D

Jeep (The Wife & I)