oh so many!!!! arrgghh!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All !

At The Moment I've Got Littlewoods After Me Ndr .........

Robinson Way & Co - Should've Paid The Other Half To British Gas Bill 2 Days Ago - They're Already On The Phones Chasing Me!

And Also Moorcroft Have Advised Me That I Owe Them For British Gsa (just Changed Supplier So They've Sent Me A Lovely Huge Final Bill For Both) They've Threatened Liltigation Against Me

I'm Away For A Fortnight Next Week .................... I'm Also On Debt Managemant Plan That Trying To Get Out Of So Can Do Myself As Found This Site And Want To Get Charges..............any Suggestions As To How I Can Get Any Of These Off My Back For Couple Weeks Until I Get Everything In Order?

Thanks Chaps - Appreciate All Ur Comments X

Well you could send a CCA request-see the letter templates, to littlewoods to ask for a copy of the original signed agreement, and send a letter to moorcrofts re the other accounts stating that you dispute the balance and want a full statement/breakdown of how the balance was calculated.

This would at least give them something to sort out for you whilst you are away and as these place the accounts in dispute under OFT guidelines they shouldn't proceed with any further recovery action whilst you are away.

Littlewoods are unlikely to have the agreement (there are quite a few of us battling with them at the moment, so plenty of support against them on here) btw ndr are just another dept at littlewoods not really a debt collection agency so don't let them scare you.

Then try to enjoy your hols and come back fresh and ready to get your finances sorted.

I am the middle of sorting our debts out as are many peeps on here so its a great place for support.

Good luck

ali x

Btw I am no expert just give notes based on what I have read on here and other forums/sites, plus my own experiences and investigations.

All ccj's now dropped off file, 2 yrs to go to clear file.

All old debts either settled or made unenforcable.

RBS MPP-Full offer at 8 wks from first complaint

RBS Overdraft loanguard-full offer at 8 wks from complaint

Citicard ppi-with FOS finally paid 8 months after offer through FOS!

Capital one x2- with FOS

Monument ppi-with FOS

aqua x2 ppi-partialled settled still pushing for the rest

Black horse ppi-offers made and accepted except for one early loan they say no info held-still pushing for payment

littlewoods lol! they a joke! thanks so much - both of u !

will get the letters out straightaway - at least timescales should be about the same as my being away...................... will be fighting fit then!!!

cheers all x