Natwest O/D Procedures?

lost24
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6121 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm not sure if this is in the right forum - but can anyone advise?

I just called up my bank to reduce my OD. They said I had to go through a credit application and credit score.

I queried this as I have been reducing it every other month, & last time I did not have to go through any other application and they said their procedures had changed.

Is this right - they also said that my request to reduce my od could be refused????

Hi lost........... I'm really not sure to be honest!!

But if you're in the process of reducing your overdraft anyway, surely you can continue to do this without them authorising it? Makes sense to me that you could just reduce it slightly each month without them approving it! ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Hi, thats what I thought! I used to reduce it online but it was refused once so I just called them up - I think it was refused because of DN from Next, but when I spoke to them they just reduced it over the phone (by 100 each month) - this is the first tiem I have heard of having to re-apply and re credit scored - as I;m reducing not increasing!!! The woman I spoke to told me 'just don't use it'

Lol........... hilarious!!!! :D

In which case............ just don't use the overdraft - it'll soon start coming down and, at the end of the day, they can't force you to use it!!!!

Madness!! ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.