Connaught Collections/Barclaycard

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6125 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just received a Statutory Demand from Connaught for a barclaycard debt of approximately £1500 issued on behalf of 1st Credit.

Is it too late to put in a SAR or a CCA request. If not should i apply to both Connaught and First Credit and which would be the best letter to issue

Hope someone can help

Thanks

I have just received a Statutory Demand from Connaught for a barclaycard debt of approximately £1500 issued on behalf of 1st Credit.

Is it too late to put in a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) or a CCA request. If not should i apply to both Connaught and First Credit and which would be the best letter to issue

Hope someone can help

Thanks

Hi I had two accounts that had been passed to Connaught Collections, I only that becuase they sent a really nasty demanding letter, this was when my hubby found this website, Oh what a difference it has made my life.

I sent Connaught two seperate cca requests on the Wednesday and on the following monday I received a letter for each cca request, closing the account and passing it back to the original oc, with my postal orders.

SO send them their cca, I think if anything they must be covering someething up on a much larger scale, becuase it was amazing at how quick they responded

How was the statutory demand served?

As Powelll states CCA Connaught and Barclaycard just to be on the safe side (it only costs £1 after all). Send the SAR to Barclaycard. Do not make reference to the statutory demand in either letter and do not sign your name on them.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Threads merged. Please do not duplicate posts as it wastes peoples time if they don't know you already have a response elsewhere to your query.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Caro,

Sorry was not sure where i should put the post.

Now for a quick update.

Sent the CCA to connaught which they received tuesday. They replied the same same day to say the file had been closed and passed back to 1st Credit (CCA sent to them on monday as well).