Wendil v. LloydsTSB

wendil
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6136 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Good surname you've got there. As you will see it was something as stupid as not being able to print letter and draft directions to use as template. Roll on October.

hi everybody. just checked my account. £4764.37 paid in!!!!!!!! Full amount. No need now for Court in Cardiff on 14 August. How do I get to successes! Thanks to everyone for all their help.

:lol: Hi everyone. Had to post a new thread just to let you all know that we've WON! Still don't quite know how though. All the panickng on my original thread (again many thanks to all who have helped calm my shattered elderly nerves) ended up as totally unnecessary. With great trepidation we checked our online banking to see what the situation was and found that over £4,700 had been paid in on 20 July! We have had no correspondence from [problem], therefore have signed nothing. They only deducted what was due on our credit card (not the whole amount) and still left us with our overdraft facility until December. A tip from me - don't know if it helped, but, when I originally took my paperwork to Haverfordwest County Court in February, I also took copies of my statements highlighted as appropriate and sent a copy to [problem]. Although the Court officer said I didn't need them at that point I insisted that she take them there and then to accompany our small claims service. Just a note to anyone else in Pembrokeshire the staff at H'west CC are very helpful and she told me then that all cases were being transferred to Cardiff, so no nasty surprises when we recieved our Court date for 14 August from there.

Hope this is of help to all of you, wherever you are and keep n with the fight. Best wishes to you all.

PS Contribution to follow when I can get Paypal to accept my password!

Congratulations!!!:D

All you need to do now is let the court know that its settled. Also remember to fill in our survey and also please consider making a donation. I've changed your title for you and also merged your threads - please stick to one per claim in future.

Thanks.:)

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Excellent; well done. Should give some hope to all those due in Cardiff.

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.

Hi Sorry for the delay, we've been celebrating our win. Sorry don't recollect the Swan. I'm originally from Wolverhampton, but have been in Pembrokeshire for 26 years. Dil is a Pembrokeshire lad born and bred. Best wishes

Thank you for all your advice. We want to send a donation, but because our mutual "friends" at LTSB haven't altered to our new address, I'm having problems. Can we send a cheque by sail mail. Please where do I find the survey?