Equidebt - any dealings?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6129 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Last week I sent them a CCA request.

Not heard anything from them yet. The have got until the 19th July and there 12 days are up.

Ive been paying them £10 a month and up to now they have given me no hassle.

Not sure what they will be like after this request:)

I'm sure I dealt with them ages ago. Don't think they stuck around for very long though or I would remember them better.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Hi poet,

I have had dealings with Equidebt (the ethical debt collector). I have to say they haven't been aggressive but I did send off a CCA as soon as I got their first letter. Here's my thread on them:

Equidebt anyone?

Following on from this I sent a letter re CCA non compliance and a bit about not having permission to process my data. I asked for their response within 7 days, 10 days on and not heard a thing.

I wrote to Equidebt on June 7 asking for a CCA. Heard nothing until I got a call 10 mins ago from them. I told the bloke that they were out of time and to put everything in writing and said that I will be contacting Trading Standards if I do actually hear from them again. Thanked him and hung-up.

Hi poet,

I have had dealings with Equidebt (the ethical debt collector). I have to say they haven't been aggressive but I did send off a CCA as soon as I got their first letter. Here's my thread on them:

Equidebt anyone?

Following on from this I sent a letter re CCA non compliance and a bit about not having permission to process my data. I asked for their response within 7 days, 10 days on and not heard a thing.

Thanks for all replies - most helpful. It seems they are nothing more than CCA PO / stamp wasters.

"Why CCJ when you can CCA!"