Kazzex vs Nat West

Kazzex
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6133 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, spoke to court and they say that Cobbetts still have time to submit their bundle as my court date isn't until 21.10.07, however if they do not nad then rely on some eveidnece they haven't given me, I can ask for a strike, so now will wait 7 days and then send court the letter as per the template nad then go fromthere. heres hoping as I am getting really fed up and nervous about all this as feel that I may have missed the boat and will get nothing.

Kazz:-x

Hi Kazzex, don't worry - you haven't missed the boat at all. You will get your money back, it's just that the process does take a long time. And Cobbetts don't exactly help by dragging things out as long as possible - even though they appear to have no intentions of really defending these claims at all!

One way that a lot of claimants ask for the defence to be struck out as an abuse of process is to request this as part of the Allocation Questionnaire (works in some cases, doesn't in others). Also, you'll notice that quite a lot of judges recently have struck the defence out because they're basically sick to death of the banks legal representatives clogging up the court system even though they have no intention of defending the claims.

Try not to worry too much at the moment............. you've done everthing right and you will win! x ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, been a awhile, anyway have sent the court the letter to say not complied, and Cobbetts have now said that they will apply for a stay and no offers are being made, I finally lost my rag and told them they have purposly wasted time so as they could get to this stage, anyway to cut long story short I put phone down and was very cross. Now really do feel we have missed boat, but light Exeter CC says they are preceeding as normal. So how do I defend a equest to stay. kazz