TSB defence

superfly6973
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6101 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Is it possible to settle a claim out of court and then start another claim one if more charges have been added to your account in the meantime? is there a limit on the amout of claims that can be made?

Hi,

Is it possible to settle a claim out of court and then start another claim one if more charges have been added to your account in the meantime? is there a limit on the amout of claims that can be made?

Q1 - Yes

Q2 - No (well there could be but you presumably couldn't be described as vexatious!)

Thanks for the advice, I not sure what this comment suggests (well there could be but you presumably couldn't be described as vexatious!). please confirm :) .

I sure you are aware there may be other claimaints who are this same postion, for eaxmple a claim has been agreed (out of court settlement) and they are still being fleeced by the TSB bank everytime they go O/D. Does the TSB really care if the customer/claimant is facing diffculty or has a mountain of debt and is struggling, does 32.00 really help? considering it only cost up to 2.50 to process and post a letter maybe even less and what affect does this have on low earning family on a tight budget.

we are all just treated as a VALUE or a figure on a spread sheet (cashcows for their share holders), for example only today HSBC annoced record profits and they even had the nerve to say that 'the bank refunds had not even dented their record profits' make you wonder how much was generated through new bank charges?.

Sorry if I sound VEX) but as some banks said "Its always business never personal". If a bank treats its customers as extra renvue banks and continues to charge us (the customer) excessive amounts for d/d s/o ect without justifying how the cost racks up then surley the public have a right to chanllege this so called 'clear' and 'fair' policy. I would and Its a matter of principle as the bank says " Its always business never personal" lol

I understand that you can claim it in your letter telling the court about the settlement. There is a link to CAG but I am not enough of a technobrat to be able to give it to you.

• 3 weeks later...

Great news the TSB has settled two out of three claims in full, the third is on hold pending the test case at the moment, do I need to inform the courts that two claims have been settled and is it possible to submit another claim if the bank charges again 35.00 o/d charges for D/D?

• 2 weeks later...