MBNA admitted no CCA, so I want to claim interest back.... Need help though!

standingupformyself
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6051 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

And also........ thanks Josie for the re-tweaking of the letter,

Wednesday, could you hand-deliver it for me please? and have you still got the scarf???

I won against MBNA, Nat West , Barclays, Barclaycard and PPI payments from Barclaycard

Abbey National still to go.... what will I do with my spare time?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief! Wednesday directed me over to this thread. Dealin gwith MBNA on behalf of hubby but still waiting for S.A.R and CA.

This thread has thrown up some interesting, but confusing info. How fantastic are people on this site? I'm going to have another caffeine injection and then read it again. Good luck Standing :D

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

Wednesday, could you hand-deliver it for me please? and have you still got the scarf???

Course i can, all with a knowing smile :D

Dnt think ive still got the scarf, but if this stands up, ill be able to buy a new one ;):)

Did ya post it today Standing?

Its surprising our close our totals are, you been using my card? :D

Think ill have to start my own thread, cos im sending my letter today, got to head off to work soon tho :-|

Havent been out yet this morning, hubby has got the car, so will go to the post office after all the housework is done (boring, boring)

Was actually wondering whether to leave the letter just for a day or so, I am waiting for the current statement from MBNA, which are usually dated the 9th of the month, to make sure that they have paid in everything that they said that they would. What do you think? Has yours actually been paid in, do you know?

Have I been using your card? Check your statements! Mine would be the entries for anything but season tickets !!!!

:D

Give me a nudge when you start your new thread, so I can subscribe, meanwhile your a welcome mate on mine!! :D

I won against MBNA, Nat West , Barclays, Barclaycard and PPI payments from Barclaycard

Yeah i got my statements and everything has been paid back :)

Anything but season tickets eh, wondered who bought that other thing :eek::D

Nice one what can you do the banks for next.:D :D

dpick:p

Dpick I'm just surprised I can.

Still unsure if I should tho :)

Least it could show MBNA a lesson in how they should look after paperwork better :grin:

Just have a think who have you left that you can have a go at and get cash back and has really P****D you off in the past. Thats your next target, or have you got or had a catalogue account they are notorious for not having customer credit agreements for their accounts.

Like me you will become addicted to getting back at these mongrels.

dpick:oops:

I just wonder what I am going to do with my time, and brain! when this has all finished....... In principal I shall be out of debt for the first time in about 11 years,,,,,,,,,, superb........ but my brain hasn't been this simulated ever !!!

I MEAN STIMULATED!!!! Edit

I just wonder what I am going to do with my time, and brain! when this has all finished....... In principal I shall be out of debt for the first time in about 11 years,,,,,,,,,, superb........ but my brain hasn't been this simulated ever !!!

Hey, but isn't it a job well done - when you finished ??

I am sure it will be so nice to be finished and clear of this stuff.

BUT - How nice to sit back and show others how we did it afterwards - using the hints and experiences we had found?

You are quite right.... as inexperienced as I feel that I am, already I know I have helped a few others along the way.... and will definately continue to do so....

I love it...... and it keeps me out of mischief!!!! and off the remote control, so everyones happy!

"KEEPS YOU OUT OF MISCHIEF" LOL I'll bet these companies would rather you went to watch TV instead of piling papers on their desks? ha ha ha

I do smile cause there are plenty of people who need help etc.. - when I think back to my first post here - and how things changed for me etc.. by sticking around and working on stuff - such a learning curve?

Ive started my own thread as i sent the letter today :)

Threads here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mbna/104386-mbna-no-cca-gimme.html#post991904

Does anyone think doing this will affect my PPI claim, or will it make it stronger?

Standing, as soon as i mentioned i was delivering a letter for you to Chester towers, as soon as i mentioned your name, they battoned down the hatches :D then what looked like white Y fronts on a mop pole was stuck out of a window, at that point i averted my eyes and left :D

My letter is in the post too Wednesday.....

Will subscribe to your thread immediatly.....

I wish I could have seen the Y fronts on the pole! Sounds like my kind of afternoon!!!!

xx

Hiya

Yes, I'm fine thanks,

The letter went off recorded, not sure though what date they received it, havent checked yet and the receipt is in my daughters handbag, (sent her to the post office for me) Is yours received?

Sorry to jump in but a bit concerned. Just got a letter of Intention to Commence Court Proceedings from MBNA despite the fact that they have failed to respond to my CCA request dated 14th May.

Any advice much appreciated: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mbna/98164-ony-mbna-continued.html

THX

• Barclaycard (2 Accounts) CCA sent to both on 20.5.07 (defaulted)
  • MBNA CCA defaulted 14.6.07 (Claim £2600)
  • Capital one: Reject offer LBA 18.6.07
  • HSBC/Metropolitan/DG Solicitors: Credit agreement not found by DG Solicitors. Sent new CCA to Metropolitan 18.6.07 with original timeline 18th May 2007.

There are a few experts lurking in my post! But I am not one of them Ony! I will post a request to the CCA forum and link it to your post, hopefully you should be able to get some good advice shortly. Good luck mate, try not to be too anxious. xx

Thx... much appreciated!

• Barclaycard (2 Accounts) CCA sent to both on 20.5.07 (defaulted)
  • MBNA CCA defaulted 14.6.07 (Claim £2600)
  • Capital one: Reject offer LBA 18.6.07
  • HSBC/Metropolitan/DG Solicitors: Credit agreement not found by DG Solicitors. Sent new CCA to Metropolitan 18.6.07 with original timeline 18th May 2007.