Help please - preparing for court with Abbey ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6102 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

Not 100% sure on this, but from what I have read on here - and I've done an awful lot of reading, believe me! - you only need one set of T & C's for the time when the account was opened, not for the dates of the charges.

Hope that helps

Jo xx

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi again

I just had a look at the litigation spreadie, and found if you change the font size - I changed it to 14 - it is much clearer. I printed out a page to check.

It is still fairly light, but legible.

Hope that helps

Jo xx

• Haha 1

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

Hi Di

Abbey probably won't respond to your request, especially if they are clued up and know it is for your bundle. Sorry for that. :(

So it looks like you may have to print them all off, but on the plus side that all adds to your wasted costs order - paper, ink and time.

Unfortunately, once the claim has been submitted, you cannot add more charges to it, unless you apply for an official amendment, costing £35 I think which is not reclaimable. This will also delay your claim further, so you may be better doing a new claim for these afterwards.

Very best wishes

Jo xx

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

Hi Di

Found this on a sticky; does it help, or cloud the issue further? There does seem to be conflicting advice around :confused:

Originally Posted by reka viewpost.gif

I was of the opinion that as the abbey themselves said in their defence that they applied the chargesas a result of my breach of contract, a matter i did not dispute, then i didn't need to supply them as it was not a matter of the breach of the contact that were in debate, but the amount they were charging as a result of the breach! *this is my opinion..... but include them as everyone is saying they now need to be included*

Spot on.

T&C's not strictly necessary v Abbey. Only if you need to point to the specific term of contract you allege has been breached, as you do with say Lloyds. As above Abbey readily admit a breach so T&C's not crucial

(Quote by GaryH, moderator)

Hope I am not giving you another headache!

I can't help you on the overview question I am afraid, but hopefully someone else will.

Chin up :)

Jo xx

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

Hi Di

I just wanted to say you are doing great, and I sincerely wish you all the best.

Lotsa luv

Jo xx

ps Reka - sorry your ears were burning but only in a good way, eh? :)

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

Hi again

GaryH seems to be really busy, but for what it is worth I PM'd livelylad earlier with my litigation details, and he responded very quickly, and added me to the list - omg! - so maybe try him?

Jo xx

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009