URGENT! T&C help!, bundle due in by tuesday!!!

Bcklndcb
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6140 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I couldn't answer that cos I'm not generally known for being normal! LOL!

Glad I could help a bit, I know everyone here has been brilliant for me too, and I felt a real sense of achievement posting bundle today.

It's good to be able to pass a little bit back, even if it's not very technical! I would rely on the higher beings for that!

BW & Good Luck - when does your bundle have to be in by?

Fzrkitten.

x

Fzrkitten

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

I think i have done now, ticked all your boxes! aprat from the australian commission. havent added as it doesnt have in the witness statement.

just putting it in order and the going to string it together, got some of the green stringy tag thingys!

Hopefully I'll get to watch big bro!!!

LOL

sad I know

Sorry, yes I did just look back through your thread and realised tomorrow, that's you, me, christinajanep, all tomorrow. Mine went guaranteed today. Put it in a folder just about with those metal bits that stick up through the holes in the paper, put one right in my hand! I bled over that bundle!!!!! It will all be worth it eh?

I was too lazy to take mine to the court tomorrow, and just figured the postie would get there as early. SC&M will get theirs same time too.

Keep us posted on your progress!

x

Fzrkitten

Yes def will - u too!

Going back to post 39# and 40#, ..... what about this? should I delete this from wit statement as i didnt send a SAR's or what ever it was - had most of my statements and downloaded the couple I didnt have from online banking...

Also - what do I put on the title page (last Q's - promise (I think)!!!

yes - almost there, thanks!

What do I put on the Title page?

Also i am dropping it off at the court today, but posting it to their solicitors, which means its going to get to them a day late, i didn't think of that - do you think it will matter?

Also do I need to just stick the bundle in an envelope or should I write an accomp. letter? If yes, what should I put in it!!!!

caz x

bundle has gone!!!!!!!!!!! YAY

hubby has just gone to deliver it to court and send SC&Ms off by recorded delivery....

Thank god

Thanks for all the help with the bundle - I would have definately given up if it wasn't for you guys! Seriously!!

Now I can relax

I finished my access course last week and thought I had finished all my slaving over books etc til October when i go uni for nursing!

But alas!!! Been slaving over this all weekend, now I can just enjoy my free time with hubby and kids til October!!!

I wanna celebrate - but I leave that til Lloyds have paid up! (Fingers crossed)

:-)

• 2 weeks later...