Nearly there

katei-woo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6152 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just to say thanks for all the help youve offered. I started my claim in January and after what seems lilke an eternity, i was given a court date of 5th july.

I have sent HSBC my court bundle, which they received on Wednesday, and yesterday, they made me an offer of £1951, which is only £128 short of the claim, and court costs ( without arguing over the amountive spent on postage!!).

Just waiting on a call back from the Solicitors to confirm ill accept, and then i guess its just a matter of waiting until the moneys in the bank....then ill let the court know, im not going to get caught out.

Thanks again for all the help, jsut hope we're as successful with Lloyds!!!:p :p :p

Well done Katei!

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR OFFER KATEI-WOO

GOOD LUCK WITH LLOYDS.

please remember to pm a mod with your claim details to be included in the settled claims data base - it will help others with their bundles.

and when the money arrives (not before) write to the court to thank them and tell them your claim has been resolved.

Theyve paid me £92 towards my court costs, so im not grumbling!! However trying to get in contact with the solicitors to accept the offer is proving rather difficult..I have rung them twice and faxed. Ive now posted a letter ( yet another £4.60 for special delivery!!) advising them that i have spoken to the court, and that the money must be in my account before the 5th july, or else i can still allow the court case to go ahead..so heres hoping its showing on my account sooner rather than later!

I know it’s a bit late in the day, but why don't you use the Royal Mail's Recorded Delivery Service instead of Special Delivery. It's not guaranteed next day or anything but it’s much cheaper.

Well done BTW.

Thanks, but it was already posted! Had a phonecall from the solicitors today advising me that the money should be in my bank by friday at the latest....i wait with baited breath. LOL!!