anyone know this phone number?

alibobsy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5189 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

had a few missed calls from 0161 656 7700,does anyone know who it is? I tried to call it back but it just says the person you have called has cleared the line?????

I assume it is someone chasing us for debt but don't know, tried a search on google but can't find it.

Thanks

ali x

Btw I am no expert just give notes based on what I have read on here and other forums/sites, plus my own experiences and investigations.

All ccj's now dropped off file, 2 yrs to go to clear file.

All old debts either settled or made unenforcable.

RBS MPP-Full offer at 8 wks from first complaint

RBS Overdraft loanguard-full offer at 8 wks from complaint

Citicard ppi-with FOS finally paid 8 months after offer through FOS!

Capital one x2- with FOS

Monument ppi-with FOS

aqua x2 ppi-partialled settled still pushing for the rest

Black horse ppi-offers made and accepted except for one early loan they say no info held-still pushing for payment

Guest strangewayofsavin

Hi could also be a tracing agency, so when you answer the phone and they ask you to confirm your details, ask them to confirm who they are, and why they are calling before you answer any questions.

To be honest I have been ignoring it as I don't know who it is. I have just sent a CCA to reliable collections who are dealing with my littlewoods account and they are in manchester, but I can only see an 0870 number for them on the paperwork so it might be them.

Off to son's sports day now, fingers crossed the rain holds off till 3pm :)

Ali x

Btw I am no expert just give notes based on what I have read on here and other forums/sites, plus my own experiences and investigations.

Capital one x2- with FOS

Monument ppi-with FOS

Black horse ppi-offers made and accepted except for one early loan they say no info held-still pushing for payment

Robinson way are in manchester too! 0161 they ring me about 4 times a day for a debt of £28 lol

[COLOR=royalblue]Halifax......WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Nationwide...WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [CENTER][URL="http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/sections187and45/"][B][SIZE=4]Please sign this Downing Street petition on Bank Charges and Benefits[/SIZE][/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Never had any correspondance from robinson way,but I have been in dispute with moorcroft. Mind you this number doesn't match the number they rang on in the past and after my last letter of dispute I haven't heard from them for about 6 wks. Think it must be "reliable collections" as I got a letter from them this morning and strangely had no calls today. Hopefully when they get the CCA that will stop the calls.

ali x

Capital one x2- with FOS

Monument ppi-with FOS

To be honest I have been ignoring it as I don't know who it is. I have just sent a CCA to reliable collections who are dealing with my littlewoods account and they are in manchester, but I can only see an 0870 number for them on the paperwork so it might be them.

Off to son's sports day now, fingers crossed the rain holds off till 3pm :)

Ali x

Hi Ali I have had rubbish collections on my back for my wifes littlewoods catalogue account was advised to send CCA to littlewoods with copy to rubbish collection also included comment in letter "ACCOUNT IN DISPUTE"

Rubbish collections went very quiet and I got no responce from Littlewoods they have now defaulted after 12+2 working days without agreement. I have been advised that Littlewoods do not have agreement for accounts they are to busy sending out goods to people. Another 30 days and it will be no agreement no pay letter.

all the best dpick:p

• 2 years later...
Its claims group direct wishing to wipe out your loans and credit cards for you :eek:

01616567734 - who calls me?

S.

Aha, thank you very much, I was worried that it was a debt collection agency or something even though i dont have any debt have had ID fraud before (pain).

Thanks again, next time ill answer and tell them to stop ringing me!!

• 3 months later...