style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2474 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oppss posted twice too eager or trying to get my post count up ;);)xxxkia

too eager dear..........same with everything:p:p:p:p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Originally Posted by kia viewpost.gif

oppss posted twice too eager or trying to get my bed post count up :wink::wink:xxxkia

You are naughty Kia, disgraceful behaviour, how many notches now? :eek::roll:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Happy 3rd Birthday to me......a week ago;)

I've been writing inane rubbish on CAG for 3 years now:D

more to the point, you've been reading it:p:p:p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Happy 3rd Birthday to me......a week ago;)

I've been writing inane rubbish on CAG for 3 years now:D

more to the point, you've been reading it:p:p:p

yep u wou1d think we wou1d get a 1ife ;)how 1ong have i been on here then :rolleyes:xxkia

yep u wou1d think we wou1d get a 1ife ;)how 1ong have i been on here then :rolleyes:xxkia

looking at very old posts and threads..........you're three and a half already:D:D

Where is "T" hope the Queen is well?

Afternoon Angels . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I'm not cold just fed up with the Snow hanging around.

WARNING TO ALL

me too cant go anywhere cos of the ice have to go by taxi cos its sheet ice here everywhere even skidded in taxi today was scarey i can te11 u he swore the driver thats when i panicked he said had there been a car in front if us we wou1d have hit it he was going too fast though prob cos i said was gonna be 1ate for it but wanted to arrive in one peice :eek:xkia

me too cant go anywhere cos of the ice have to go by taxi cos its sheet ice here everywhere even skidded in taxi today was scarey i can te11 u he swore the driver thats when i panicked he said had there been a car in front if us we wou1d have hit it he was going too fast though prob cos i said was gonna be 1ate for it but wanted to arrive in one peice :eek:xkia

where were you off to? your ice-skating lesson?:D:D

it's good to skid in a car occasionally....it reminds you that you're still alive:)

where were you off to? your ice-skating lesson?:D:D

it's good to skid in a car occasionally....it reminds you that you're still alive:)

yep true u 1ike the new avatar thoughts p1z there was this one and a tamer one went with this one of course :p:pxxkia

no comments ohhhh is this good or bad i wonder :rolleyes:too many c1othes too few :eek::Dxxxkia

too small to see properly:p:p:p

:p:p:pbigger specs ;)xxxkia

bigger something:p:p:p

:rolleyes: you lot!! lol

What? :confused::confused:

:p:p:p