style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2474 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm innocent and pop in occasionally :D

me too!!;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR ANGELS!!

:D:D

AND INNOCENTS

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Thank you Charley, and the same to you.

Morning Angels. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

me too!!;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR ANGELS!!

:D:D

AND INNOCENTS

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: happy new year ange1s and the one who on1y pops in :-D:-Dxxxkia

Pops in where Kia? :confused:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Sorry I've not been around a lot lately Angels, been going backwards and forwards to hospital. My mum fell and broke a bone in her foot so she's spending Xmas and New Year in hospital.

Had to make time to pop in to wish everyone The Very Best Possible New Year ..... may you all have health, happiness and the wealth you need to make your life wonderful.

:):):):):):)

Hi T,

sorry to hear all this..you've had a hell of a time with hospitals recently:eek:

Hope your mum's ok and the break's not too serious

keep smiling and I hope the arrows fly straight and true for you in 2010 ;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Isn't it supposed to be.....

'Good Morning Angels' :)

And...... Shouldn't it be Charley saying it? :rolleyes:

Cake...............if YouKay wants to be up early and a little informal, I don't mind, I've got much better things to do early in the morning:p:p

have u been on the xmas sherry cf :pthat post makes no sense whatsover :Dxxkia

well kisskiss think of a well known phrase involving a pot, a kettle and a dark colour!!!!!!!!!!!;););)

let me translate a bit for you.....say KK and UK out loud:rolleyes:

touche cf :pxxxkia

:rolleyes:

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Originally Posted by kia viewpost.gif

have u been on the xmas sherry cf :pthat post makes no sense whatsover :grin:xxkia

No change there then! :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's a bit harsh!!:eek:

fair, but harsh:p:rolleyes:

the Big Slipper!!Where you can get both feet in............ as demonstrated by Billy Connolly:p:p

didn't he have a similar routine about incontinence pants??;)

the Big Slipper!!Where you can get both feet in............ as demonstrated by Billy Connolly:p:p

and what wou1d they be never heard of em u know more than me :p:pxkia

the Big Slipper................you buy two and keep them by the fireplace to scare away burglars;)

or isn't that what you meant;-)

Quote:

Is there an echo in here! :D:D:D

maybe......she is from Liverpool :D

:D:D:D

Would that be a Liverpool Echo then?

well she's hardly going to be a Birmingham Mail now is she????:confused::confused::p

Edited by charleyfarley