style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2476 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh so sorry woolley i never meant u love it was the male at the bottom i was on about :Dyour very welcome to our group the more the merrier now men need to be vetted by our queen first and then the master xxxkia ps what has happened to our guard lord icy hes supposed to be on sentry duty has he done a bunk t or what ;)oh icy ...... where are u :D

Think Lord Icycle is a little busy right now Kia ..... what with 11 claims, a thread on stays and a wedding to plan .... he's got his hands full. We'll have to forgive him this time .................... and the intruder scarpered pretty quick, so no harm done.

Just keep your eyes open in case he comes back.

woolley youve got my vote love how are you with leather biker gear and yashmaks ;)as were now biker angels are we not master :Dall must swear undying loyality to the master and give gifts of hairy wurthers and mouldy grapes as ordered by Queen Txxxkia

You'll have to excuse the Bob - he get's everywhere if you get my meaning. Bit of a soft spot for the square one, not sure whether he likes leather though. When we went on rallies we were called a strange name of the 'Grimley Fiendish' nice pic on side of leather jacket, used to ride bike in cowboy boots, black leggings, t shirt and said leather. Wicked!

Woolley ................. the Angels are as mad as a box of frogs so if you're off the wall you'll fit like a glove.

Merlin ...... yes, Camelot rings a bell although ....................... last incarnation I think was Salem, which is why I'm so witchy now, I enjoyed it so much I came back for another shot.

Can't speak for the other Angels mind you ............ you'd have to consult the Harem Master about the rest of the girlies.

Def not male free .............................. unless Charleyfarley (our Harem Master) and chief biker ... objects to other men joining in ................ he'll be along later so I'll ask.

Until then, welcome to the strange zone ..... may your stay be long, interesting and full of incident and humour.

Hurry up & decide Knelly K......there's a queue forming for rosettes!!

I know where I'd like charleyfarley to pin mine!!!!;) ;) :p:D

VF, u should be ashamed of yrself girly..... throwing yrself around like that!!! :p

And anyway, i was here first AND ive got cowboy boots, bet u havent, nah nah nah nah nah!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I like mad house - got one here at minute - competing with the young ones upstairs with how loud music can be - sad one is flat out and oblivious at moment. Had a good gelling moment (not hair stuff) with said sons mates, quite proud actually, thing i'm well:cool:

bonnie love hiya how are u were missing u on msn love and u j welcome woolley and bob to the mad house may u enjoy your stay and be a bit madder after it :Dxxxkia

Hi kia, im ok ta!!!! been busy on here with things but wil catch up with u soon!!!! Hope yr feeling better!! ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mme Wooleycat,

I don't find black too sinister, I and most males find it quite appealing. What I find spooky is when black becomes Total, i.e. black fingernails, black lipstick, eyes darker than a panda's and .....white makeup!!!!!

Cowboy boots are fine as long as you remember to remove your spurs before going to bed! Always wondered something, if you wear cowboy boots, are your feet shaped to fit into the ends of the boots?

Finally thanks for letting me pop by.

Perhaps, (if the banks cough up, and I can get back on the road on two wheels again), our paths might just meet one day.

Easy Rider

motorcycle-quote-15.jpg

When I rode free and easy it was leather jacket and jeans, the tassels were a pain because they flicked everywhere so got done away with, treated myself to leather pants once, but they creaked and squeeked so much it became an embarassment to walk around. Now that the call of the road has become too strong to resist I'm determined to roll down the highway once again (even if it means that the car has to go). Price of bike gear is horrendous, so will just make do with being me again and using what I've got rather than looking like the green x man. There's nothing like a bit of wind and rain to keep the spirits flowing.

Hog Tied (at the minute)

xxx

Cowboy boots are fine as long as you remember to remove your spurs before going to bed! Always wondered something, if you wear cowboy boots, are your feet shaped to fit into the ends of the boots?

Hi bob, I knew i was doing something wrong!!!! Been waking every morning with the sheets in tatters, now i know why, thanx!!!

My feet are small and cute so fit perfectly into the ends of my boots, match made in heaven!!! :p

treated myself to leather pants once, but they creaked and squeeked so much it became an embarassment to walk around.

Got to watch this one girls - no wonder his shorts got pinched from the gym - has a panchant for living in nunneries, says he 's there for rehabilitation, methinks it's all a front

.Nun1_m.jpg