Urgent question need help !

carolineiam
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I am gonna post a series of Prelim Letters and in most of them the earliest charge I am claiming for in the 12th of July 2001. My concern is that when it comes to the court stage I will not be able to claim it because it would be more than 6 years by then.

Is it from the prelim letter that the 6 years apply ?

Thank you

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hi carolineiam

I be leave you can go back to the time you have stated as it is within the 6 year period.

the 6 years dose not go from the court date it goes from the date you apply for the refund (any body else who knows better please feel free to correct me)

best of luck

TC

The 6 years is from the initial date you claim to the bank.

i.e. if you sent the original letter to the bank requesting reimbursement of charges 6 years prior to 1/6/2001 on 31/5/2007 then court action will be from 1/6/2001 even if court date is 25/9/2007......

:p :p If my advice as been of help, please give me a quick click on the scales to your right ;) ;) :)

The 6 years is from the initial date you claim to the bank.

i.e. if you sent the original letter to the bank requesting reimbursement of charges 6 years prior to 1/6/2001 on 31/5/2007 then court action will be from 1/6/2001 even if court date is 25/9/2007......

thanks for this mate