Lloyds Not Responding

happy bunny
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6208 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, i'm new to this!

I sent my first letter requesting copy bank statements on 7th March, I then received these on 3rd April. I then sent my second letter requesting they pay back charges of £684. On 19th April I received a ltsb standard letter saying I had no chance. I then wrote a third letter on 25th April again requesting they pay back the charges, but no responce. So, I wrote a fourth letter on 24th May stating they have 14 days to respond or i'll proceed through the courts.

To date I have not received a reply to either of my last two letters. I have tried calling the number stated at the ltsb recovery centre only to get a recorded message.

What shall I do next??? Please help!!

HB - Hi,

Not to worry just follow the Step by Step instructions and keep to your deadlines. When it comes to the court stage I suggest you actually visit your local court, take a look the case listings and comfort yourself seeing just how banks are listed as the defendant -;)

If you think this post has been of help, please click on my SCALES on the left - thanks :-) :-x

Peter Anderson

Me Vs Morgan Stanley - WON £490

Me V's LTSB - Private & Bus Acc - £18.8k (since Oct1997)

inc: S.69 Interest (and growing daily) -;)

Please remember to DONATE when you have WON

;) You really need to file your claim. They will not respond to you if you don't. Please read the FAQ's on this page. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/ and also look in the templates library for N1 and MCOL templates. Enjoy

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent

Click the link in my thread above, this takes you to the home page, click FAQ's in red and its in there, but you need to read all of those links

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent