new lloyds case need help plz

chubbas dad
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:lol: hi ,just had notice that lloyds will defend my claim,i am looking for a good nudge letter to send to sechiari clark and mitchell of brighton.anybody else had dealings with these solicitors.answer here or on my main thread at alliance & leicester plz:grin:

SC&M are the standard solicitors used by LTSB for personal account claims - they will drag everything out until the last minute - but they are perfectly predictable. Just make sure that when you receive their defence it is their standard 9 point defence

3499527813its a win for me against lloyds.£1871.04.painless and quick.thanks to all who have helped.mainly from the a & l freedom fighters,where my main thred is. C.A.G. roks :D

Hi did you contact the solicitors?

How did you manage this, my court date is two weeks tomorrow, any help welcome

hi,no i didnt get one sent to them.i started to put one together, but the payment came through.i did send the letters in order as suggested by cag then issued the court procedings through mcol.i havnt done anything else apart from follow the advice given.some people are getting through this pretty unscathed,i think i am one of the lucky ones.all i can say is follow all the good advice.stik to the timetable,dont ever give up.im almost sure you will get a payment soon.oh the payment was straight into my partners account as a bc refund.