wrighty v halifax credit card

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6092 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I couldn't remember had to go take a look at my thread :D

Issued on 12th June

The court sent it to Halifax by first class post on 12th June

Halifax has until 28th June to reply

It's here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank-bank-scotland/88614-moneyhelp-halifax-bank.html if you wanna take a look at my ramblings :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! Back again to ask for more information. Can someone help me? I have received an acknowledgement letter from the court so they have got until the 20/07/07 to put in a defence but what happens if they dont get in a defence before that date? Can they delay paying me any longer? What do i do next if this happens?

Thanks!!!

The chances are they will pay before then, but if they get to the 28 days, you can go for judgement.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 3 weeks later...

Please can someone help me as i am getting very frustrated :mad: .The halifax had until the 6/07/07 to put in a defence on my case so i left it until monday 09/07/07 to send in my request for judgement which they received by post on the 10/07/07.However i then appeared to receive my request for judgement back saying that halifax had put in an aknowledgement on the 09/07/07 so they had bought themselves some more time and had until the 20/07/07 to put in a defence. As usual they did not put in a defence so on the 23/07/07 i sent the fax in to the court along with my request for judgement and guess what??? The court have said they have not received it so i sent it again on 06/08/07 and phoned to make sure they received it this time and they had. Can anyone help me ? Should i not have had my money by now? How much longer do i have to wait?:mad: :mad: :mad:

• 3 weeks later...