Here we go again - Round 2

Louiselouise
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6175 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Won first court case against Naw worst bankers begining of May. Since then have had another £49.06 of Bank Charges re interest and unarranged borrowing charge which all applies to the period that the bank Charges were being reclaimed for. Now, spoke to Collections twice, once at the begining of May when I received statements showing date of charges to be applied at end of May for the period April to May. I was told, don't worry its all crossed in the post, these charges will all be cancelled as they applied to the period that the charges were being claimed for. Rang again last week after getting out of hospital and spoke to another girl who confirmed the charges were cancelled. Guess what - just checked my internet banking - charged in full. Spent half an hour on phone speaking to actionline , customer relations {just so full of their own importance!!} and no - no help whatsoever. So here we go again. First letter going off today - no doubt see you in court again soon - Love to you all!!!!

Why do they not just cancel them rather than embarking on another round of letters etc etc?.

It is only for £49.06 for gods sake.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

Well done, I don't think they realise that we know what we are talking about on here as all the consumers are grouping together helping eachother! Good Luck. I am one step away from taking Lloyds to court over a £30 charge. With natwest i used to run up really bad charges but have now changed banks and this £30 is only one charge i've ever had so i want it back lol as i don't think its needed for going o/d by £2.

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.