No1male V Barclays

No1male
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6378 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No1

Wow, I'm just about to start MCOL against Barclays and I guess it'll end up in Leicester too - I'm quite worried about that whole "we lost the paperwork" bit...

Maybe I'll get my payout next Summer....

Vince

"Well, as through this world I've rambled

I've seen lots of funny men.

Some will rob you with a six-gun

And some with a fountain pen."

Pretty Boy Floyd, Woody Guthrie 1940

"Some things never change", Vince 2006

All advice given is based on my reading of others' experiences on this site. I am not a lawyer, nor am I a beagle, a grapefruit or a trampoline. I will not be filed, sorted, classified or parboiled. I am not a number, I am not an animal, I am the walrus (goob goob a joob)

no one answered if i have to send it directly to keith jeremiah or the address we have been using all along?

Also i remember reading some other cases and a few people were sending a letter to KJ and got payouts a lot earlier. Anyone remember this letter? if so any chance i could have a copy?

Regards Paul.

Barclays - Owed £3,471.50. Prelim sent 9/06/06 - BS letter recieved & ignored. LBA sent 23/06/06 - claim made 18/07/06 - Acknowledged 03-08-06

RBS - Owed £341. Prelim sent 13/07/06 - LBA sent 03-08-06

Abbey - still waiting for 3 years worth of statements.

Mark One - Owed 1197.50p. Prelim Sent 19-07-06 - LBA Sent 03-08-06

No1,

To my mind I'd send it to the address you have been using all along (Churchill place/square - off the top of my head) - I seem to recall reading that KJ is no longer dealing with these claims (can't find the thread right now), so I wouldn't address anything to him by name.

Vince

(usual disclaimers etc... yeah yeah...my own opinion... not a lawyer...and all that)

All advice given is based on my reading of others' experiences on this site. I am not a lawyer, nor am I a beagle, a grapefruit or a trampoline. I will not be filed, sorted, classified or parboiled. I am not a number, I am not an animal, I am the walrus (goob goob a joob)

ah ok. Thought that as he is the one listed on the bottom of our court papers then it would be him were dealing with :/

Barclays - Owed £3,471.50. Prelim sent 9/06/06 - BS letter recieved & ignored. LBA sent 23/06/06 - claim made 18/07/06 - Acknowledged 03-08-06

RBS - Owed £341. Prelim sent 13/07/06 - LBA sent 03-08-06

Abbey - still waiting for 3 years worth of statements.

Mark One - Owed 1197.50p. Prelim Sent 19-07-06 - LBA Sent 03-08-06

As I said, I only dimly remember that KJ is no longer dealing with the claims, but I have read some newer threads that mentione him, so maybe he's back on the case.

Vince

The courts are overstreched this is the reason why it's taking time to set a hearing date, don't worry you'll get your pay out, most likely a week before the hearing, my hearing date was the 8th Nov i was offered the full settlement figure on the 1st.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill