HSBC Charges

broatchie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6195 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I am new to this I have read the FAQ. I have already sent the two letters and the deadline was yesterday. I have drafted the claim form on MoneyClaim but have not got the confidence to press the submit button!! Is there anyone out there who has had to send a claim form to the Court recently as I really do not want to go to Court if I have to. The Berwick -v- Lloyds case has really put me off should my case also go to Court and fail. Is anyone else feeling like this? Has anyone recently submitted their claim form within a few days after the result of the recent Court case if so can you update me on how your progress is going??

I just need the confidence boost again.

Your urgent replies would be helpful.

Thanks

The reason why his case failed was that it was poorly prepared and he was claiming for items that are not reclaimable.

As long as you have got your facts straight there should be no reason why you should lose.

Stick with it

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

i sent it straight after i wrote that - so it should be in your pm inbox.

use this to do the interest:6. Interest calculation spreadsheets(

if you aren't doing anything with the interest debits (they are pretty complicated - don't just add them on)

then you should be ok with the simple spreadsheet to calculate the 8% for the court claim.