Help needed against Natwest

shu11173
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6056 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks muggins and all. The CAG members have been a great help.

Im still trying to put my bundle together and for the hearing and wondered if anyone could show me an example of a

1. Copy of skeleton argument

2. Witness statement

as recommended in Zoot's stay bundle forum?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi shu,

'cos of the urgency I'd pm zoot directly and ask her for the samples, after all the thread does say 'samples to follow', she's probably just not got there yet.

Failing that put in a search for them and see where that gets ya.

Good luck.

:DSUCCESSESS:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

:)CURRENT CLAIMS:)

HALIFAX03

19-SEPT-07 APPLICATION TO HAVE STAY LIFTED

02-OCT-07 APPLICATION REFUSED

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

Near the top of the page, right hand side is a little box saying welcome shu11173. In that box it says private messages, click that.

Once there, in the left hand column, click compose message and away you go.

Sorry Zoot....

I have my hearing tomorrow and am quite scared that i may make a fool of myself infront of the judge and cobbets.

What will happen if i dont have a skeletal arguement or witness statement?? Is it a necessity??

Shu, the witness statement is in the bundle already - you just need to 'personalise' and adapt it to your own circumstances http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/114505-bundle-stay-hearing.html If you haven't heard anything about the skeleton argument yet - I'll check further for you. :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Thanks hedgey, didn't realise that it was the statement i attached with my N244 form .

It's just a skeletal argument then...i'm extremely worried about tomorrow. :eek:

I was thinking of wiritng down my experiences with Natwest from the beginning of starting with my requests for statements.... and issuing this as my argument for the case...what you reckon?

Don't worry shu.......... I'll check out the skeletal argument further and get back to you. x:)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Hi All,

Had my Stay hearing yesterday @ Southend. Three cases were heard together (two Natwest and one HSBC). The judge was quite decent in that he let every case be heard and wanted to know what circumstances makes our case different from the OFT hearing. Gave it a bash, but dont think i convinced him.

The judge reserved judgement on all our cases, but i presume he will stay the case.....

:(

just a question...the cobbets representative issued me with his skeletal arguement in the court, not 10 minutes before the hearing. Were they supposed to issue me with a copy much before that? The judge seemed to have a copy????

The judge did say the the OFT hearing is set for the january 08 for 8 days and that we should know then what will happen.

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone advise me with regards to Capital One credit card?

I have late payment fees and overlimit fees to try and claim... can someone point me in the right direction???

thanks

I am no expert, but it just might be worth having a look on the forum

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

The judge reserved judgement on all our cases, but i presume he will stay the case.....

:(

just a question...the cobbets representative issued me with his skeletal arguement in the court, not 10 minutes before the hearing. Were they supposed to issue me with a copy much before that? The judge seemed to have a copy????

Well done for making it to court and more so actually being able to argue your case:) Whether the DJ stays your case or not, it was certainly worth the effort.

As for the Cobbetts rep issuing you with a copy of their argument I would have thought that it would have been polite to have done so. Saying that, if the DJ didn't mention it, then maybe it's something else that they can get away with not doing.

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

I s'ppose all we can hope for is that the banks and the oft come to some mutually agreeable 'universal price list' for charges and that we are all refunded accordingly...even those whom still haven't asked for their money back yet.

Whether that will be the case or not know one knows. Fingers crossed hey;)

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA