Can someone help me please?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6193 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent off my 2nd letter on the 3rd May, I stated that I wanted a reply by the 2 weeks. They just keep fobbing me off saying that they have until 12th June to reply. What should I do now? Thanks a lot

Just ignore it, its standard. carry on with your own time scales.

• Haha 1

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Alternative to court is the FOS, but really there is nothing to be scared about in filing a court claim and going to court.

If you get stuck, just post and someone will help you :)

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

It was this letter : -

I refer to default charges applied to my account amounting to £2207 plus £361.25interest, which I have requested you pay back.

I wrote to you on 29th March 2007, making the original request for a payment in settlement of my claim. As I have not received a satisfactory response, I am writing to inform you I intend to claim the full amount claimed together with interest up to the date of judgment and court fees in the proceedings through the county court.

This is based on the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations, as I believe these default charges are unfair and not proportionate to your costs, and therefore the court will rule in my favour.

I have attached a full schedule of the charges and interest with this document.

I look forward to a full response to this letter within 14 days, otherwise I will commence court proceedings to reclaim my money.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .