Not Acknowledge Claim

Miss Naughty
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6164 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, just wondering how they acknowledge - will it show on my claim status online or do you get something through the post?

Also - how do you calculate the 14 day response? Just count on 14 days then you can ask for a judgement or do you have to give them a clear day?

Any help greatly appreciated! Thank you:-|

Hi

It will show up online and you will also receive a letter in the post.

They have been really slow at acknowledging lately, poor Lloyds they must be snowed under!:rolleyes:

It is 14 days from when the claim is served ( it is served about 5 days after you have filed it) but I would give them a few extra days past the deadline before going for the judgement button.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Re Not Acknowledged Claim

Hi, I issued judgement 21st May. I was just wondering if you had received a reply yet??

I dont know what they will do now.

Sorry if I've done this wrong not posted before !!!

Hi John , my first time yesterday aswell. I issued Judgement on the 16th May and not heard anything either. Lloydstsb never acknowledge my claim either , what a waste of space this bank is.

I had some good advice from Mistertbone he had the same problem with them, just click on the link below if i have done it right .

Anyway i have sent a letter specially delivery yesterday giving them 10 days to pay or i will get a warrant for payment from the court

Hope this helps

Let me know how yours goes

Miss Naughty

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/79697-mistertbone-lloyds-tsb.html

Just to let you know i sent that letter special delivery tuesday , they recieved it yesterday. I just logged onto, to on line banking and they have put the full claim (£2130.00) back in my account

Good Luck with yours

Many Congratulations and well done, I'm waiting for them to file their defence they have until Tuesday (Monday really but giving them an extra day Cos of Bank holiday) - Fingers crossed they wont

I also have not had a reply from Lloyds to my second letter (21st April). They replied to my first letter saying I was not entitiled to any refund of charges.

What I was wondering was do I now begin court action? I sent off statements highlighting all the charges I was claiming back in the last letter. Is this right? Is this classed as a schedule of charges?

hope somebody can help as am getting into a muddle with this.

Hi Cricket.

This could be classed as a schedule if you arnt claiming interest. There is a very good spreadsheet on this site, which calculates your interest from the date of the charge. (i'd put a link in but I'm not that clever) This is classed as a schedule of charges. I think its time for your court action, I think Lloyds are either all asleep or snowed under at the mo, good luck.:)

Thanks for advice. Will find Spreadsheet. Is it best to make a claim through moneyclaim or with N1 form? Was bit concerned about moneyclaim form because it is a joint account and was only space for 1 claimant. Does this matter?

Also do I need to send the speadsheet with interest included to the bank or is this what I take to court?

I've now passed the stage of issuing judgement and am now having to enforce it.... i really think we need a seperate little forum in here somewhere for everyone who is getting absolutely NO response from the banks.. to the point of wasting time and money and having to now pay to enforce all this.

I'm really quite sick of it, and am planning a little "show/protest" outside their headoffice and i'll get friends in media to be there too..

Does anyone else feel like this!? we have to start doing something but what!

I thought moneyclaim was great, but as its the only claim I've had and I havent done it any other way I cant answer that. I didnt have any problem with it. I dont know about the joint claimant thing! but there is a help desk number and they are very very good and dont seem to be too sympathetic with the banks !! If you do your claim on line, I believe you send a copy of the schedule to the courts and the bank (ask the courts if they could please include it with your particulars of claim) Thats what the nice person on the helpline told me to do.

:( Hi sent my DPA letter on the 10th April the 40days where up on the 20th May not heard a thing yet (sent DPA to my local office by recorded delivery)they have not cashed the £10 should I send LBA to my local office our to Birmingham office or the London office,many thanks:lol: