Oh no - What do i need to do, please help!

kbv1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6191 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey

I have just been filling outmy AQ 150 form and i was reading the defence sent to me by the court from barclays and in it it says:

10) The Defendant denies that it is liable to the Claiment for the sums claimed and interest as pleaded or at all. In the alternitive if (whichs is denied) the said charges are unenforcable and constituted a breach of contract by the Defendant, those charges which were applied to the account prior to 12 April 2001 are no recoverable because they are time-barred under the terms of the Limitation Act 1980 in that more than six years have elapsed since to accrual of the cause of action.

OK i did send a interest speadsheet to them when i filed it with the courts going back in to 2000 which i did without relising. What on earth shall i do now??

Hope someone can help.

dar£l, when sending back my AQ do i need to attach a new and up to date spreadsheet ofthe interst since filing it and put that as the total claim?

Many thanks