HSBC T&C,s 1997-2006

LEECHTHEBREACH
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6228 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Owing to the recent Lloyds failure, I have decided to post on here the relevant T & C,s from 1997-2006 to help members with there PoC and Court bundle. I hope these are usefull for you as these are what I use in my cases and have worked every time (make sure you refer to the page sections in your poc, remember breach of contract is the key) . I cannot paste all the pages on here as there are over 60 pages, so here goes........

sorry I need a rethink, may have to do in pdf files, or I may have to send them by e-mail,

I,ll be back manana

Leach

• Haha 1

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html#post436526

click my scales if you think i am helpful ! yes LHS down there !!

Once more into the breach dear friends,once more

or close the wall up with our banks dead ,

The games afoot,follow your spirit and upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry' England and St George

Henry V battle of Agincourt 1415

Excellent find Leach. I hope that you figure a way to put them on this site somewhere.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Well done LEECHTHEBREACH, you are a credit to the cause !. Ill have a copy please.

Ive been searching but alas to no avail, so annoying cos i got statements going back to 1989 but just threw T & C's out as never could understand them and anyways they were right, the banks wernt they?

I am a sinner i have sinned.

Well it sounds better than i am a breacher i have breached LOL

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Northern rock Claim stayed working on negotiation

HSBC personal claim 1 ''WON''.

£1800 plus full stat interest plus costs.

Claim started 14/02/07 offer 3/07/07

Next:Coming soon to a thread near you! :)

HSBC personal Part 2 'return of the Celicaman'

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 2 'attack of the Celicaman'

HSBC business claim 3 'bank account menace'

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

Hi Leach, I have phoned the printers of the T & C's. The guy said that they might have old copies and to ring back on Monday to speak to someone in the office (he was an actual printer man). As the printers are not far from me I will pop along there Monday afternoon and see what I can get.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

would be great to have some or at least the relevant part.

[email protected]

many thanks

edit which bit is the important part? the price list or the part where it says they are charges rather than fees?

EH & SH v The Woolwich/Barclays

£3900 (+ £1500 interest)

offered received of £1000 - Rejected

MCOL filed 05/12/06 (messed up)

waiting on court

CC v HSBC

£3,628.94 FULL & FINAL SETTLEMENT!!! :)

BC v HALFIAX

£3841.27 FULL & FINAL SETTLEMENT!!! :)

I don't think the use of the words 'charges' or 'fees' has any legal significance. What you are looking for is something that suggests that by going over (or trying to go over) your limit you are in breach of the contract.

So as I understand it, you want something that says you mustn't do it or - possibly - just that you "shouldn't" do it. It might be enough if you can find a clause that makes it clear that the contract is aimed at preventing you or discouraging you from doing it. There hasn't been much discussion of this point on the site, and I'm not an expert, so don't take this as gospel.