petcat v abbey.

petcat
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6143 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh thanks all. That puppy is ace!! Also Reef(?)Do you mean the drink ,Rowans gran?Did I realy Post that!

Anyway what i realy want to know is CAN I STILL GO AFTER THE COMPOUND INTEREST? also, answers to the above please please.Just sold our car for scrap-40 quid- also had threatening letter off the water people so this has to be a good time to settle,but i am serious about the compound interest.eleven hundred to clear the overdraft....I must have a chance surely(?)

hi- finally SETTLED!!!:) Realy happy got 80% which is what i always had in my mind as acceptable before i started claim.Although i feel a bit sad knowing it would have been 100% if i had held out.She says that they have to put the money in my act. even though i tried to close it last dec. and it only stays open until the overdraft is paid off.(this will give me a large credit which she says can be drawn at the counter a week tomorrow) I did ask for a chq. for all of it but this was refused.thanks everyone, any comments welcomed.

Do i still need to give litigation details to a mod?Also shall I still email my cprpart18request which is ready to go.

The AQ has to be in my 12th july so ill hold on that till the cash arrives.

Can i change the title on my thread or does someone else have to do it?

Sorry for all the questions

Congratulations Petcat, and a job well done.

I would still give your litigation details to a Mod, as they do monitor how quickly the claims are being settled and the trends of the banks setting.

I would send an email to one of the Mods and they will mark it settled etc.

ds

thanks ds, will do that.I know how you and toni feel, next week when im in cred theyll probably try to offer my cards back!! changed my act back in dec so dont think the abbey one will remain open for long. best wishes to you and everyone else.

PLEASE CAN ANYONE ADVISE?-can i insist on payment by check?even though im overdrawn ?

Ar well its not over yet.Sent a request for payment via check and a copy of the cprpart 18 request as a bit of pressure.

Advised them i will not be withdrawing claim until full payment received by check and cleared.

"i will try my utmost"(Hee Hee)

Update; Still no money in the account. Have to accept this apparently due to the overdraft. will pm a mod when its finally sorted.

update ; i have to add to this as i obviously didnt get round to it. i did get money paid into account and drew out every penny the day it cleared.now 2 years on im in another battle with natwest and about to start new thread, seems there has been a few changes since then.

Edited by petcat