I have a few questions

roseyredder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6197 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Firstly i hope i'm posting in the correct board :confused: if not i do apologize.

I have gone back on 5 years worth of statements through my online banking with LloydsTSB but only the past 4 years is when my partner started getting charged with excessive bank charges.

Would it be possible to print these out from 4 yrs and then be able to send them or do i still have to send the £10 fee for the statements.

Also i need advice on Welcome Finance of which he had a loan from them in the year 2002 for £500 which he pays back at £7 a month, is there anything he could do about that as it seems to be going on and on.

He asked the company if they could send him a statement sort of thing regarding all his payments he has made as well as the opening balance he owed them and all the charges they charged him including how much he owes now. all they sent was a list of payments he'd made but we don't even know how much he owes as they keep making excuses like..well you do only pay £7 a month so it will take years to pay off.

Thanks in advance for all the help :)

Hi roseyredder. If you know how much Lloyds have charged you then you do not need to send a Data Protection letter off. Just print off the statements from the online banking site (just the ones with the charges on will do). Transfer theses charges onto a spreadsheet (found in the bank templates library, Note No. 6). Then send off your prelim letter giving them 14 days to refund the charges. Template letters are again found in the bank templates library.

As for the loan - send a letter requesting a settlement figure, they then should send it to you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Firstly i hope i'm posting in the correct board :confused: if not i do apologize.

I have gone back on 5 years worth of statements through my online banking with Lloyds TSB but only the past 4 years is when my partner started getting charged with excessive bank charges.

Would it be possible to print these out from 4 yrs and then be able to send them (you dont need to send them, you will need them to calculate your charges and also as evidence if Court action begins or do i still have to send the £10 fee for the statements.(no, if you have the internet statements this is fine)

Also i need advice on Welcome Finance of which he had a loan from them in the year 2002 for £500 which he pays back at £7 a month, is there anything he could do about that as it seems to be going on and on.

He asked the company if they could send him a statement sort of thing regarding all his payments he has made as well as the opening balance he owed them and all the charges they charged him including how much he owes now. all they sent was a list of payments he'd made but we don't even know how much he owes as they keep making excuses like..well you do only pay £7 a month so it will take years to pay off.(cant help with this one i am afraid) :(

Thanks in advance for all the help :)

Read, Read and read some more. Here are a few links to get you started

You also need to stick to one thread as your claim progresses so as everyone can see what stage you are at and offer the appropriate advice.

XxXxX

I hope i have been helpful, if so, please click on the scales

If I have been helpful, PLEASE click the scales

You may receive differing advice as people have had different experiences. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I offer is done so informally, without prejudice & without liability.

I WON !!!!

HERE WE GO AGAIN .... BRING IT ON

:D