We Need Your Litigation Details!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6230 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

Hope you can help me and apologies if i am not supposed to direct this straight to you. I will send you all my details if you can direct me as to what you want.

Whilst on I hope you can help me with this - I am just trying to find out some information on what to do next with my claim, in terms of altering it for claims beyond six years, or leaving it and starting another claim. It is getting towards the end but am just worried I may have missed the baot on a few things.

I have just sent a rejection to second offer from the bank. I have received a confirmation that the hearing is moved to Mercantile Court Leeds a couple of weeks ago, but have not got a date yet. Also i received notification from Northampton Court that it was dispensing with AQ.

Do i need to do anything with regards the court, and is it simple and not too time consuming to change my existing claim if i have the statements ?

This is my link

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/yorkshire-bank-clydesdale-bank/87235-fair-yorks-bank.html#post806534

Regards,

Fair

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6230 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks