jifandfi V Lloydstsb

jifandfi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6531 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I just got An Acknowledgement of Service delivered today with Lloyds saying they are going to defend this. It has made my stomach churn quite a bit but am still glad I have persued this, especially after reading that many more of Lloydstsb loyal customers have also received this.:rolleyes: Keep your fingers crossed for me..............

Come on mate dont let them get at you, thats what they want. I cant wait to be at your stage, I hope I am the first they choose to walk through the court room doors with. I am ready to take them on and win.

Hi

I got my Acknowledgement of Service as well. Dated 5th May

Just days to go with mine (finishes on 28th May) - havent received their defence yet or questionnaire. My nails have gone - !!! My default goes in on Bank Holiday - Courts not open - File Tuesday - courts again not open - have to wait till Wednesday - then it takes 48 hours to go through - will start on my toe nails (dont even think of picturing that !! what a bloody sight!). (spoke to moneyclaim helpline today who were just fantastic).

It is a delay tactic - Lloyds are the bloody worst of them all.

All fingers and toes are crossed for you.

Keep on going and if you start to doubt (which I have/had)) come back and start to read all the other threads - it really keeps you going.

Good luck, we are all hear!!!

Lorraine

Halifax - Since 2003 £1,186 DPA Request: 24.03.06

PRL - sent Recorded 05.04.06

Letter received 07.04.06 - Thanks but No thanks

LBA - 20.04.06 Refused Money Claim filed 08.05.06

Served 14.05 Acknowledged 16.05.06 - 28 days to go

:D WON - PAID IN FULL 25.05.06

Lloyds [/i]- Since 2000 £780.31 - DPA Request: 23.03.06

PRL - sent recorded 10.04.2006

Letter Rec'd 13.04 - Not interested

LBA - 13.04.06 Money Claim filed 25.04.06

Served 01.05.06 & Acknowledged 03.05.06. - 28 days to go

Defence received 25.05 - Here we go

Stupid person here.........I am confused by the dates. My claim was served on the 10th May to Lloyds which gave them until the 25th May to answer. I received an Acknoledgment of service on 18th May does this give them 28 days from when the claim was served ( 10th May) or from when I received the Acknowledgement???????????

Also if I receive nothing in the 28days do I win be default?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Good morning,

No, it goes by the date it was served. They have just acknowledged it. Now they have acknowledged it - it goes on and a date will be presented to you for court.

Now you should receive their defence in a couple of days. I received mine yesterday (good note though also received Halifax's offer to back down and recieved full payment). Going back to Lloyds, received their defence, now awaiting allocation questionnaire, in order to put my comments and get the court transferred to my local one.

Hope this helps.

Lorraine

Halifax - Since 2003 £1,186 DPA Request: 24.03.06

PRL - sent Recorded 05.04.06

Letter received 07.04.06 - Thanks but No thanks

LBA - 20.04.06 Refused Money Claim filed 08.05.06

Served 14.05 Acknowledged 16.05.06 - 28 days to go

:D WON - PAID IN FULL 25.05.06

Lloyds [/i]- Since 2000 £780.31 - DPA Request: 23.03.06

PRL - sent recorded 10.04.2006

Letter Rec'd 13.04 - Not interested

LBA - 13.04.06 Money Claim filed 25.04.06

Served 01.05.06 & Acknowledged 03.05.06. - 28 days to go

Defence received 25.05 - Here we go

HELP.............I just got the defence documnts sent to me today from Lloydstsb...I went online to check my claim and this is what was written....

You are unable to take any further action online on this claim.

The Defendant disputes the whole amount you have claimed. Your claim cannot proceed online and will be transferred to the appropriate court for continuation. You will receive confirmation to where the claim has been transferred to shortly.

What does this mean? I am really panicing now?l

Can anyone advise me on what I should write in Section G of the questionnaire from court. I received this the other day and want to get it sent off ASAP.

Thanks everyone

Section G should not be completed if the case is suitable for the Small Claims Track - write 'Not Applicable'

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

THREADS MERGED

Please try to stay in one thread for this claim, it helps us to keep track of events and to make sure your questions are fully answered.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6531 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks