Help!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6228 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i'm waiting on £50 to clear which was sent Friday and my balance is now at £24 so after the £50 clears it should be enough to not overdraw again.

I can claim that back if they do charge again, can't I?

Guest ChloeJane

Hi Lonely Girl,

Right up till filing in court - if it gets to that you can keep adding any charges you get!

You sound like your relieved you are finally there with the account, but also annoyed at the charges, so I thought I would give you the first link to getting your statements and an overview of the SAR.

The link below has lots of information -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclaycard/85351-barclaycard-r-subject-access.html#post811212

I hope this helps and all the best with your claim -

CJ

ONE MORE GOOD LINK -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-example-step-step-instructions.html

hi chloejane

thanks very much, all the advice I can get is definately appreciated. Yes I am very much relieved and I will be looking to get all my money back, I had nothing but stress and worry last week until I realised I was in a position to relax as after Friday they really couldn't do anything!

I reckon after I get my statements back and go through them all, I think I'll be entitled to claim back about £300 or just over it, which is loose change to a huge organisation!

• 2 weeks later...

just got my bank statement and it looks like they are going to be charging me £3.29 on 7th June for "unauthorised overdraft interest" @ 2.20% for the period 23rd April and 22nd May. I don't really understand that seeing as my overdraft was clear on 11th May and no one ever spoke to me about an overdraft