me against lloyds Tsb

welshlass
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5649 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, i am new to this and just wanted to get some encouraging advice and help..i recently wrote to lloyds asking for my charges back..they sent me then a letter this morning saying they are sorry i am unhapy and that they are making a charge for extra services!! as when a payment gets returened its extra work and that i knew the t& c's when i opened the account, also that they dont ruin our credit they use white data info??(whatever that is)

and finally that they are unable to cancel my charges and they hope i can see that the charges are fair and their charging system is as fair as possible..they then ask if i want to go to the financial ombus men then to contact them and they will give me the detials..

to me this is a complete joke

there is no way i am leaving this as the charges are the best part of £2,000 so i would like some help on what letter to send next ..

i have also changed address since i been with them and my letters to them have me new add but they reply to my old add!!!!!!! they cant even get an address right!!

also is it true you can go back befoe 6 years? do youi have to have all the details or do they have other ways of finding it for you

thanks and please help!!! xx

Going on from nic's post above. I am still new to this, but I do know through many hours of reading on here that if you follow the advice on this site you will not go wrong.

The letter they sent you is just a standard reply.

Read as much as you can on here and always use the letter templates from this site.

Good luck. I've subscribed to your thread so I can follow your progress.

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.

it was the standard letter from martins money tips site...where do i get the ones from here

thanks for yr help so far and thanks dave thats really kind of you its nice to know i can get some help as the banks dont help you as the saying goes they are quick enough to take yr money they aint as qucik to pay it back

hi

another question i had 2 accounts with lloyds and they are dealing with them seperatly and not together so can i send letters and correspondence once or do i have to do it twice as am still waiting on the statement of charges on the second account? are they doing this so it costs me twice if i have to take them to court?

also just been reading and reading since 6.45pm on here some great advice and success stories....lets just hope i am one of them :)

Sorry,

Just taken some time out to watch a bit of T.V. This amazed the wife as she thinks I am obsessed with this site!

Off to bed now. If no-one has answered your questions by tomorrow p.m. I will get back to you.

broke dave :)

where do i get the ones from here

here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/

Glad to hear that you have been reading loads of threads - yo should start to get a pretty good picture - as for your question about the 2 accounts are they both personal accounts and both in the same names?

ok dave ta very much x

yes they are both personal accounts and both in my name only....still on here reading all stories...:)

does anyone know what address i send my lba letter to the standard letter i got was from the andover address..also any help on the 2 account issue or should i do it seperatly????????please help

Hi

Send it to the Andover address if that is where the reply came from.

I would do them together if they are both personal accounts.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

ok will do ....they are holding back though as they still havent sent the statemnents for the other acc as yet and its been nearly 28 days ...what i dont want to do is run out of timescales on the 1st acc.....

thanks for yr advice xx

Back on your thread briefly. Will look again this evening to see if your stuck, but you've got nicsussex reading and from what I have read so far he is a great help. Don't lose track of timescales - put them in your diary and stick to them. SC&M will string things out as far as possible, they don't need your help to delay the process.

Go get 'em.

broke dave :D

i know thanks for yr help also...i spent 5 hours just reading last night and it has helped alot..done my lba letter for the first account today as i dont want to let them say i am out of the timescales and then i will do the second account seperatly..so i am just going to post that 1st class rec in a min...

will keep you all updated xx;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

just to say can anyone help me find the letter asking for statements for last 6 years as been looking for hours and getting really tired :) sorry x

also lloyds 40 days to one of my accounts is up in 1 day and i have had no repsonse frm them can you advise what letter to send next

thanks Louise

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

just looking for someone advice, i think i have read so much on here i should be clued up but think i have confused myself!!!:p

lloyds tsb havent responded to my lba letter and so there time is up today so just wanting to know where i go from here, what links and site i go to next...

i have 2 accounts with lloyds and doing them seperatly just got the statements today for the other account so will now ask for my money in the first letter to them

any help is gratefully appreciated

Louise

xx

Personally I find filing at local court is better - so have a look here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/681-4-particulars-claim-n1.html

As for Cardiff I'm sure there have been many - do a search on the site and you will find some links. Not that it is really that important where you are as long as you prepare your case correctly

ok nicsussex, thanks for yr help yeah i feel a bit nervous and thats prob why i keep asking the same q's but i would rather get it right and make sure i know what i am doing so any further advice would be great

thanks again

x

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I need so me help i have just been given bank statements off my dad as i am trying to help him, my dad has in the last 2 years got on his feet and set up his own buisness and doing really well, proir to this though he was in quite bad financially difficulty and went to lloyds for help, basically they just shut the door on him refused to anything and charged him left right and centre , his charges go from 5th jan 99 is it too late to claimm these back now the 5/1/99 is the earliest and they end in 04????

i really want to help my dad as he has no help off anyone in the past and its the least i can do please advise

oh and the funny thing is about lloyds since my dad has been doing well in the last 2 years lloyds write to him atleast 3 times a month offering loans, cards, everything but my dad has told them to get lost as he said to them they wouldnt help him when he needed it and had nothing and now he has got something they want to help..he is very stubborn anyway so lloyds will never get any buisness out of him now, so he now wants to change bank account and claim his charges back!!! good on my dad i say..

thanks Louise x

Hi,

i am just filling out my n1 claim form for lloyds as they have had an extra 2 weeks as i was away on hol and stil nothing

so i just need some advise

after the n1 form and i take it to my local court do i need to do anything else???

i have read on here and it says about a poc form and to send that sepratly am confised about that bit so i just need some advce on what i do when i take the n1 to my local court

thanks xxx