Starting My Claim But Have Defaulted Loan Account Too

thinkfirst
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6237 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi thinkfirst, just responding to show you are not alone:) someone will come along who knows the answer to your post, and if you carry on reading the posts your bound to come across someone else in the same situation as yourself. question are you going to claim charges on current and loan account? as thats how I am reading your letter asking for banking history. (bound to cause confusion at Andover;) ) you will still get the standard letter back:D .

sorry got to go to work, but will keep an eye on how you go:)

• Haha 1

LTSB court date 25/7/07

17/7/07 I WON I WON I WON!!!!:p :grin:

HSBC court date 11/9/07 (stayed)

CapOne lba 7/1/08-15/3/08 WON.

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Read Read and Read Some:razz: More

If I've been helpful in anyway please tip my scales:rolleyes:

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.

thinkfirst, have you looked at the libary, it gives you templates for all letter's, you just adjust to suit your circumstances:D

LTSB court date 25/7/07

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.

sorry to confuse you with Andover:confused: , they come later:p the charges are being dealt with there, and all your standard letter replies will have an Andover address, stick with the address that you have, and happy claiming:D

LTSB court date 25/7/07

Citicards lba 14/1/08

thinkfirst, have a read of tyshamitdeb's post - claiming back charges where do I start, GuidoT has given the links which will help you get started:)

LTSB court date 25/7/07

Citicards lba 14/1/08

yep, got that one in my favorites;) as they say its all out there, and why this is such a great site, thank goodness its raining, don't feel quite so guilty sat in front of the computor all day, must go and get some teabags though for my vigil:D

LTSB court date 25/7/07

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Jubaxt, a reply I read on someone ele's thread said ask for the money in cheque it is your money they have unlawfully taken;) hope this helps, cant remember where, if I find it will tell you.

Mega charges eh:p

LTSB court date 25/7/07

Citicards lba 14/1/08

I would send your SAR for goldfish again, keep reading about letters going missing:(

LTSB court date 25/7/07

Citicards lba 14/1/08

The issues raised by Llloyds bank defences and claiming beyond 6 yrs thinkfirst this may help:) i'm doing this ever so gently, my first link done:eek: no stopping me now.

LTSB court date 25/7/07

Citicards lba 14/1/08

jubaxt,

I went to court 5 years ago against GE capitol, if only I knew then what I know now, I would have had the one peice of information that would have saved me from a CCj.:mad:

just needed a letter from the bank saying they had no record.

The Judge was great, had this mad woman with no legal knowledge terminology etc sat in front of him, who, just knew she had paid, but no proof,

He listened to me and sympathised, but it was out of his hands.

Point I'm trying to make is do not worry about going to court the Judge is human:) and as long as you have followed the information from this site, and all the help on the way, you will have everything the Judge needs to act on.

You are litigation in person, (put that with my AQ:p ) the Judge knows, put your joobies away:eek:

This is to everyone:D

LTSB court date 25/7/07

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Think your a Luddite, me's the King!! copy paste is what I did:p yep that basic!

Had a mosey round link back, n got scared:eek: will return another day.

Read read and read some:p more, its all we can do while we are waiting.

LTSB court date 25/7/07

Citicards lba 14/1/08