Im Scared.....helppppppppp

bonnie0852
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5285 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest louis wu

Bonnie, welcome to the 'I sued the bank' club....soon to be a member of the 'I sued the bank and won' club:D

It wont be too long now, just a few court forms, which are quite straightforward, and then a nice big cheque .

Good luck as always

Louis

Hi all!!

just a few court forms, which are quite straightforward
... yr having a laff aint u louis!!! From what ive seen on here its about 100 pages which u need an A level for and i left school b4 my exams (u can tell by my prev threads cant u)!

Kia, it was a BOTTLE of wine, in a strange way i was celebrating tho i dont know y.... another £120 bites the dust, but yes, it does feel gd walking out of the court (Knellyk), just dread whats to come!

Relying on u all (as always) 2 guide me thru the rest but im in good hands!!!

Speak soon

Bonnie:-) :-) :-) :-)

hiya bonnie thought so love quite right cant blame you mindyou ill celebrate when cheques in my bank eh and gary h is a bit of a worrier no need im in control urggh she says xxkia

Hello all (hope yr heads feeling better Kia)!!!xxx

Ive got a question 4 u all (not a hard one tho).......

I filed my claim on friday, so what happens next??? do i get my claim number thru soon or will it take a while now theres loads of claims going in AND also, should i be doing anything while im waiting 4 details from the court??

Thanking u in advance

Bonnie:-?

also......... just read all of "Mariejaders" thread and now im realllly worried!! i started my claim in feb so my s/s i submitted to court starts from feb (even tho its may now), but ive read that u can only count the date u submit 2 court??? thats a lot of money 4 me 2 lose (3 mths worth of charges)!!!! pls tell me im reading this wrong???

Bonnie (worried big time)

Well ijust sent my preliminary approach for payment. Anyone know approx how long it takes from her and how much more likely they are to drag us through the courts due to ther lloyds bank bol****s??:confused:

Hello all (hope yr heads feeling better Kia)!!!xxx

Ive got a question 4 u all (not a hard one tho).......

I filed my claim on friday, so what happens next??? do i get my claim number thru soon or will it take a while now theres loads of claims going in AND also, should i be doing anything while im waiting 4 details from the court??

Thanking u in advance

Bonnie:-?

also......... just read all of "Mariejaders" thread and now im realllly worried!! i started my claim in feb so my s/s i submitted to court starts from feb (even tho its may now), but ive read that u can only count the date u submit 2 court??? thats a lot of money 4 me 2 lose (3 mths worth of charges)!!!! pls tell me im reading this wrong???

Bonnie (worried big time)

Blimey bonnie,

I'd just about worked out what to say with your first question , and you add another one:) :)

Claim number through soon..........I got mine handed back to me then and there but some courts are taking 2 weeks to process. Abbey have 14 days to acknowledge and then a further 14 days to defend. these dates aren't set in stone for them ( see James33 and Knelly K threads for the different interpretations)

Then it used to be AQ stage, but if you've gone to Guildford I would expect them to miss out that stage altogether to speed things up.

Can't fully understand your 2nd question. Are you saying you've got charges more than 6 years old dating back to Feb 2001, which will be queried by the Abbey because they're more than 6 years old?

If you are then you can just give them 2 fingers, because lots of people are now claiming back beyond 6 years

Is that enough to keep you out of mischief or does it just make more questions?????????????????:) :)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

sorry Charley......... i need to clarify myself................ when i first asked for my statements and wrote to Shabbey it was Feb, so my s/s charges start from Feb 2001, which was 6 yrs exactly, but because of them stalling its now may and i dont c how they can wriggle their way out of it, its wrong!! because of them stalling im gonna lose 3 months worth of charges???? which is a lot of money to me.

pls tell me im reading it wrong cos no-one when they start this thinks it will end up in court so the 6 yrs start from when u first write to them.

(ive gotta stop coming on here cos everytime i think im happy and on my way i read something that sends sivers up my spine)!!

Bonnie:(

bonnie

(

ive gotta stop coming on here cos everytime i think im happy and on my way i read something that sends sivers up my spine)!!

Bonnie

You should still be happy, the 6 years technically starts on the day of the N1, but in reality you'll get the earlier ones included because lots of people are claiming beyond the 6 years limitation rule and winning, so don't worry about it....................and if you don't believe me ask mariejader herself, who's currently walking around with a smile on her face, a big cheque in her hand, and feeling disappointed that she never got the chance to execute someboody:)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

thanx Charley, spose i'll have to cross that bridge if/when i come to it so be warned....... leave the country cos i guarentee i'll do all yr heads in!!:)

Theres so many questions arising from that but im gonna keep quiet or u'll b here all nite.

1 thing i will ask is (really taking the mickey)................... as a lot of u r really legal minded and a lot more cleverer than me :( can u check my other thread out (http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/telecoms-mobile-fixed-broadband/92059-t-mobile-robbing-me.html) as u might b able to halp on that (as if i dodnt have enough to worry about)!!!:p

Many many thanx

Bonnie

pps.... sorry bout spelling... drowning my sorrows in the red stuff!!!

Bonnie,

take it from me..................most of the people on here are fine but there's ten of them........................they're as mad as a brush, and Abbey give in and pay up just to make them go away:)

Hi all, i c u've all been having fun while im away again, tut tut!:D

anyway, GOT MY COURT DOCS THRU TODAY .... AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHH!

It says the usual: deemed to be served 23/5

defendant has til 6/6 to reply!!

What do i do now, anything???

Also, after what charley said yest, am i ok to claim from Feb 2001 (when i started my claim) cos im worried my case might be lost/thrown out because of this??? Its REALLY scaring the wits outta me.

Worried the Abbey will cite this and the judge will bin my case (AND what if i lose............. do ipay court costs??):sad:

me

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bonnie,

You have just won the "Most Questions In One Post" prize:p :)

It'll only take 20 minutes to think of all the answers:D

(i cant stop laughing)!!! :D :D

Do u know what charley..... im gonna join the other females here and gang up on u cos you're getting far 2 big 4 yr boots!!! No more Mrs Nice guy! :p

And in answer to yr reply....... u've had 20 mins... wheres all my answers????? :p:D

me

xxx

And in answer to yr reply....... u've had 20 mins... wheres all my answers?????

I got fed up and went to the pub;)