Im Scared.....helppppppppp

bonnie0852
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5255 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

KK,

That's exactly what I do, so I hope it works for bonnie.

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest louis wu

court bundles I'm ok with, and O/D interest. Its the technology I'm stuck with. Suddenly I know how my dad use to feel;).

oh really not enough room in the harem for two males theyll have to be a challenge xxkia

No challenge from me, I always bow to louis wu's superior knowledge and understanding:)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Just when I thought this was going to get interesting. :(

Maybe Charley's got his hands full on your thread Kia. Wouldn't want to overstretch him would we. :cool:

If Bonnie joins the harem he's likely to get overexcited, poor lamb. Particularly as you threatened punishment for him when you took over running the show. :)

Bonnie, hop on board the harem, we're all as mad as hatter but it lightens what could otherwise be a scary expereince, taking a bank to court, oh my gawd, never ever dreamt I'd be doing it but I'm in Mercantile in Leeds in June, my knees are trembling already. :D

bonnie..............don't join in they're all completely mad, demanding, overexcitable, unpredictable, nervous, chocoholic, wine drinkers.

or just ordinary women doing something scary, but having a laugh along the way:) :)

but as normal needing a man to guide them;)

Too kind mate, I'd be happy with a honourable draw:)

louis, count the posts and look at the blobs and it speaks volumes about your support for other people and understanding of the problems :)

urgh wot do you mean needing a man to guide them no way.typical men thinking we all need them but he might well be right about the mad bit so watch out xxkia

Flipping hell, u r all mad (and been busy while ive been at work i c)!!!! :D

Dont wanna get in the middle of a domestic here but it works!!!!!! Knellyk (male or female??) thank u sooooo much, now i can do the remainder of my list but with 1 burning question left......... how does the interest change once ive completed it??? do i have 2 change the "days since offence" manually or does it update every time i open it?? gonna b an expert on Excel after this!!

[bonnie..............don't join in they're all completely mad, demanding, overexcitable, unpredictable, nervous, chocoholic, wine drinkers.

/QUOTE]

u've summed me up completely..... u might b outnumbered here?!! :D

Thank u all and let the fighting commence (im off 2 do my s/s now all smiley and happy again)!!!

speak soon

cant say sorry enough here, but just thought of another question:...... is there any way i can keep a running total on my s/s of the interest as it adds up?? i know on a normal s/s u can do "sum" etc and click on the column, but on here because its got another formula on it (i think)??? it wont add up my overall total. Any advice or im i getting really finnicky here???

Thanking u in advance

bonnie:D

bonnie............if you've done it properly then all you need to do is change the date on the spreadsheet to todays date and it does the rest........so in 121 days time when you need to check your interest when you are in final negotiationswith the Abbey , you put in that date and.......kerdunk, it's done for you.:)

Hi. Dont know if you have sorted your problems out yet or wether this helps but.......

if you copy a cell.......and then paste it into another cell...then you are actually copying the formula and not the figure thats in it.

so, choose a cell that you know works ok. right click mouse and select copy. move to a cell that doesnt work anymore...rick click mouse and select paste. this cell will now calculate as it used to.

the spreadsheet works out the interest right up to today because the date on the "notes" tab is current. ie. at the bottom of this page in a coloured box...there is a formula which keeps it up to date. the formula is... =TODAY()

sorry if you knew this.

best of luck.

bonnie............if you've done it properly then all you need to do is change the date on the spreadsheet to todays date and it does the rest........so in 121 days time when you need to check your interest when you are in final negotiationswith the Abbey , you put in that date and.......kerdunk, it's done for you.:)

121 days!!!! pls tell me yr joking???? :o ive booked a guy 2 do my new patio nxt month with my charges (could b embarrassing)!!

the spreadsheet works out the interest right up to today because the date on the "notes" tab is current. ie. at the bottom of this page in a coloured box...there is a formula which keeps it up to date. the formula is... =TODAY()

sorry if you knew this.

best of luck.

hi kjh!!! do u mind teling me what page u meant??? did u mean this page here (im thinking maybe not) or on the spreadsheet?? if so where exactly do i find it? i havent got the foggiest with excel!!

many thanx

Bonnie

xx

Bonnie,

Actually I wasn't joking..........maybe exaggerating a bit but just trying to give you a realistic idea of possible timescales

Have a look at my thread, which seems to be quite normal and not complex in any way, and see the date I started

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/55539-charleyfarley-abbey.html

:)

Hi charley, laughed sooo much reading about "your harem" i actually 4got the reason i was here!!! yr ego must be massive with all these women 2 banter with (can i consider myself another one)??? on a serious side (the boring bit) i started my claim (asking 4 my statements) back in feb so im presuming some time in june/july or is that still 2 optimistic???? will my patio b done next summer????? :(

spose its an excuse 2 come on here every nite and join in with the social gathering.... i look 4ward 2 it now!! sad or what!

gonna attempt MCOL 2moz but from what ive read i can do it in stages and "save" it as i go along til i "submit" it???? not looking 4ward 2 that considering i couldnt even master the spreadsheet!!! :confused:

anyway, til later!!!

bonnie

Hi bonnie,

the harem has an open door and I don't have an ego, just a headache:confused: :confused: . have a look at the N1.............you can practice onlineand then you print off the final copy and take it down to court. It's a very satisfying feeling walking away with an official document with a court stamp on:)

Also, some people on here (no names mentioned,kia) forget to send in their schedule of charges after filing MCOL, and nearly get their claim struck out by the Judge for being a muppet:p with the N1 you just staple everything together so you can't go wrong.

Guest louis wu
with the N1 you just staple everything together so you can't go wrong.

At my local court they even stapled it for me....hows that for service:D

N1 is definately the one to go for, it looks better, and gives you the chance to put far more info down.

It'll work out fine, and the patio will be done for Christmas;).

Louis

Hi Guys, thanx for yr help and yr optimism (Louis), tho i think we'll look like plonkers sitting on the patio having a barbie at christmas!!! Not the same is it. I'll try and find the N1 form on here 1st and play with it but my local court is Staines Magistrates court...... can i take it there as i think my county court is in Guildford and thats miles away???

Bonnie