Skinted v Natwest

skinted
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6058 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi - I'm a newie, just trawling through my statements to see what I can get back of the money grabberss. I've sent off a DPA requesting info on 2 accounts, but so far only received statements on 1. Should I treat them as separate claims? Also, do I have to sent the Prelim letter recorded delivery?, I didn't on the DPA and they responded quite quickly...seems they are trying to get organised for they onslaught of claims!!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]

Guest ChloeJane

Hi Skinted,

If they are the same bank and both accounts in your name - you can add the claims. If not, then you need to seperate them.

In relation to the postage of items, I would personally send everything so I knew it had been received - so signed for or postage receipt a good idea!

I would start using the statements you have to start the spreadsheets for the first account. While you can claim both accounts together if with the same bank, they need to be seperated for the purpose of easy viewing and calculations to be seperate.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/25457-guide-reclaiming-bank-charges.html?garpg=5

I found the simple version the easiest to use.

So what charges can you claim and not claim?

Link below will make it clearer.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/25457-guide-reclaiming-bank-charges.html?garpg=6

So keep at them for the second statements! Till then, work on the first ones and then part way there.

All the best with your claim!

CJ

Thanks CJ, have read thru quite a bit on the various forums, will wait a few days for 2nd set of statements. I'm not sure why they didn't send both together. I've just finished my spreadsheet..looking at about £2k so far...didn't know it'd be so much!!

• 4 months later...

I can't believe its taken me so long to get it together and send off my prelim letter!! I'm sending it off today with a schedule of my charges to the CRU in Borehamwood.

I'm feeling somewhat apprehensive with all the hype and all the stays I've been reading about....but hey ...you got to be in it to win it?!?!

Here goes....

Best of luck skinted......... and you're absolutely correct. You've gotta be in it to win it! ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.