johnkidd v natwest

john kidd
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6222 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Probably doing this all wrong so apologies. just wanted to update you on exciting news received this morning. had no response from Natwest to previous 2 letters so were just going to file claim, when this morning receive a letter stating that they are going to pay all charges £13,958.00 directly to account !!!! Hurrah, without threat of court action !!!!:p :p :) :) Good luck to all of you starting down this path, just goes to show the banks are now running scared....

WOW Congratulations Johnkid thats a great outcome , im still waiting there 14 days are up today and had no reply what so ever so just about to do LBA

Imagine what a great holiday you can have

Well done

That's encouraging to hear. I have requested my statements fronm them on the 26th March and have heard nothing so i sent them another letter on 19th April and again nothing! Not sure where to go from here if I can't get my hands on the info I need to make my claim.

Any suggestions?

:):cool: congrats johnkidd thats grrrrreat news, and without a fight too very encouraging news for the rest of us, im still waiting for my statements to arrive. then going for the juglar, enjoy your money you deserve it.