First Response HP Termination

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

First Response have terminated my agreement when I was less than one payment behind £125 arrears and payment is £165. Is this allowed.

I have had threatning letters stating they will reposess the car, I have informed them if they wish to do this they will require a court order as well over one third is paid.

They have kept ringing me at work when I have asked them not to. I have quoted the Admin of justice act and they say they are unaware of it.

My car has cost me £650 in repairs this year and has a rust issue. It is only 5 years old.

Can anyone help me understand if they are in the wrong esspecially with the termination.

P.S. they did send a default notice before hand but was unable to pay.

They have kept ringing me at work when I have asked them not to. I have quoted the Admin of justice act and they say they are unaware of it.

This isn't really my box of frogs, but here's s40 of the AOJ Act 1970.

Debt Help UK : Administration of Justice Act 1970 | UK debt consolidation service with free help and advice | UK debt consolidation service with free help and advice

You might also want tell them about the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

Good luck, Dave

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...