stonedecroze v halifax 2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5282 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

signquestion3xd.gif guess what

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 12 (yes twelve) letters from Howard today. mail.gif all statements that I asked for a life time ago. Really p*ssed me off.

I had just composed a letter to ICO cos they asked me to let them know progress of my complaint on 03 August. perfect timing they have got right down to the last minute.

bokmal.gif gonna have to spend hours now going though them to check and see if they missed any charges and if any OD interest that they have not told me about and send a prelim to ask for it, as I suppose it too late for claim already filed as Court.

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

you want to watch your dear old dad doesnt wander off stone who knows were he might

end up :D :D :D

you would not believe what he gets up to Tils

super_smilies007.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Dunno Tils Only taken me two letters to Information Commissioners Office to get them

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Don`t even know if they are all there yet, Just got home from work and I cant be bothered just now. they can wait till morning

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

oh stone with you as his minder it does,nt bare thinking about lol

Your confidence in my abilities as a carer astonish me thank you Ms Trotter

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

`Tis the only thing to do Tils

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

right im of to get some zzzzzzzzzzzzz got to be up at 6 got a loooooooong day tomorrow speak to you soon stone:)

nite nite Tils I`ve got the whole weekend off. 1st one since before easter. Aren`t I the lucky one.

Sleep well snore.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

azeb.gif

Nah i`m off too been a long day

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Well here we go again, Unlike Tilly all statements there, all in correct order starting from Dec 2000. So now going to check them to see if they tally with list that Howard sent me earlier.worktd8.gif On quick glance already spotted some OD interest charges not included with N1. Can I include these when I get to Court or start a new claim? not a vast amount, but every penny counts.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

You could always get a N244 form and add the charges on,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/41901-form-n244-application-notice.html

But it will probably be easier to start another claim for them.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/41901-form-n244-application-notice.html

Will see how much it is before I make decision.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Also it costs £35, (non refundable) to amend a claim.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Just received new communication from Howard, looks like new FOB off letter except it is signed by a real person. It explains tere point of view re High court case and right at the end states " Similarly, you should be aware that if you choose to issue a claim in the Courts , the Bank will immediately apply to the court to Stay your action until the resolution of the Bank`s proceeding with the OFT."

Sounds a bit like a threat or attempt to intimidate to me. Think I will write a nice letter back and point this out to them and inform them that I will respond by asking Court to set aside stay, and also use their delayng tactics and complete disregard to legal obligations in regard to the Freedom of Information Act, and their selective use of the legal process to gain advantage over individuals with "less knowledge of process " than their legal experts.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Well I plan to ask for costs of stationary, postage, research Lawpack kit and Patricia Pearl book (Purchased from CAG) and my time and on N1 I did put " d). The Claimant will also ask for any and all costs incurred by him in bringing this action before the Court to be paid by the Defendant."

so I hope that this will cover me. If amount is less than £35 I will ask for this to be included

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Still not had official confirmation of Stay from Court yet, If I don`t hear by Wed. will just carry on and send Haliprats seven day letter.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00