stonedecroze v halifax 2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5282 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:D Hey you are right SSL it does feel great!!! :pThe nice lady at the court said It will be entered in list today and should be served on Howard and his dozy mates on Monday. Cant wait, I feel recharged and raring to go. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:o I have just noticed that some of you nice peeps have been clicking my scales :o

Thank you very much they are all appreciated,

but probably not really deserved.

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

Best of luck with your claim stone :) I really hope it all goes smoothly for you but if it dosnt and they start to play their little games, hang in there, cos it WILL all be worth it :D

[COLOR=red][/COLOR]

:). I don`t think you are a total idiot DK, just learning your way around things just click on link below for spreadsheet (Just type over the details on it), DO NOT DELETE THEM OR ELSE IT WILL NOT WORK, then you can fill in details of your charges starting with the earliest. Then drag mouse over columns date,details, amount and interest to end of your charges and print it, might get box asking "do you wish to print all or selected area" choose selected and away you go. If you don`t you will get about 4792 pages of cr*p (:lol::lol: I did the first time )

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....eadsheets.html

POC is "Particulars of Claim" to be found on page 2 of form N1 for some good templates see threads by Tilly,

Seasidelady, Dursary to name a few or even buy the small claims pack or small claims proceedure book which are usefully displayed on the left of this message,

they are both worth it !!:) I also found the CAG stickers seem to get a quicker response from the banks as well

( No i`m not on commission:rolleyes: ) at least I don`t think I am, could try asking sometime. hope that helps

and remember stupid people do no chase the banks to get their money back

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

We just do it to encourage folks!

:o I have just noticed that some of you nice peeps have been clicking my scales :o

Thank you very much they are all appreciated,

but probably not really deserved.

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

lol thanx stone

have done spread sheets and it worked out interest to yeyyy :) so im getting there slowly .. regarding commision i think you all deserve it lol taking so much time to help us all many thanx again ,,,

helen :)

Hi Helen, they are the sticky labels that you can put on your letters to bank. that let every body know what you are sending the bank, and that CAG is on your side say things like Prelim request LBA , just to let the Postie and Howard`s mates what you are up to, prob serve to get them all nervous. anywat rhe look good on the Envelope and only £3.50 to a good cause. :D:D:D

Where does everybody get the super bouncy animated smileys from? :confused:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

:o I just noticed I`ve got a snottie !!! :confused:Where did that come from ?? :confused:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Thanks Tilly. :oops: where do yo get your super smileys from? :confused:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Thanks again Tilly :D:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

stupid.gif

forget what I was going to say in this one, but this will do.

sim51ah.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

:oops: just trying something that didn`t work. teach me to try to be smart *rse :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

just trying something that didn`t work. teach me to try to be smart *rse

happy0005.gifhappy0194.gifhappy0194.gifhappy0194.gifhappy0005.gif

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

:o I just noticed I`ve got a snottie !!! :confused:Where did that come from ?? :confused:

It came from someone *tipping your scales*!

We're all *AT IT* - you never know who's watching!

When you get a green snotty bit - you can click on Reputation points - scroll right down and then you'll discover who did the dastardly deed!

• Haha 1

AAhhh ! :rolleyes: I guessed that it might be somfin light that or no. of posts but I guess that those move you up from basic member to your illustrious ranking. :lol::lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

ILLUSTRIOUS?

Don't let SSL find out you said THAT!

scared0016.gif

You found out who did *IT*, yet?

PLATINUM just means you can spend more!